• 3(current)
Milkdrop Visualization for XBMC?
and big ups to ya mrc for this wonderful port! :kickass:
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

now i know who to thank when this hits public cvs :bowdown:
thanks mrc!
damn, this is some nice news Smile.. thnx for the port mrc :bowdown:
omg:
Image Image
lana lang
i dont see a milkdrop.xml in the cvs ... is it not needed?
:thumbsup:
(asteron @ may 15 2005,11:24 Wrote:i dont see a milkdrop.xml in the cvs ... is it not needed?
no it's not needed, as i've just tested. and let me say it's sweet. :kickass:
lana lang
re-compiled today to try out milkdrop, but it semi locks my xbox when i try playing a track, the music is playing but no visulization or ability to use the controller Sad
xbox 1.6 "crystal" uxe softmoded, xbmc dashboard "cvs" updated weekly, 250g hd upgrade
did you select milkdrop as your visualization in settings/my music ? did you copy over the milkdrop folder (with contents) to the visualization folder on xbox ?
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

(ren @ may 15 2005,17:45 Wrote:re-compiled today to try out milkdrop, but it semi locks my xbox when i try playing a track, the music is playing but no visulization or ability to use the controller Sad
same thing happened to me. i updated cvs again [not sure what updated], recompiled, and it worked fine. try that out.

fyi: when it was 'locked', it was still playing music, and the hd was constantly being accessed. milkdrop *looks* great. is there a setting to control how long it stays on one preset before moving on?
--jaga
(jaga @ may 15 2005,18:38 Wrote:
(ren @ may 15 2005,17:45 Wrote:re-compiled today to try out milkdrop, but it semi locks my xbox when i try playing a track, the music is playing but no visulization or ability to use the controller Sad
same thing happened to me. i updated cvs again [not sure what updated], recompiled, and it worked fine. try that out.

fyi: when it was 'locked', it was still playing music, and the hd was constantly being accessed. milkdrop *looks* great. is there a setting to control how long it stays on one preset before moving on?
same here ! when i start the box is locked !
:help:
:bowdown: this is sweet. looks amazing in 720p.
the milkdrop vis only works with the latest cvs version as extra functions need to be exported. if you are getting crashes / black screens and you log says anything about missing functions being called, then your xbmc is not up to date.

settings for time between presets and stuff like that will be in the next version (it would have been in this one but i forgot to turn in back on  :joker: )
thanks mrc, this is a very nice addition.
--jaga
found this on the /visualizations/milkdrop folder on sourceforge.net, seems there is a lot of files to download, is there a convenient way to download the whole folder at one time, or have i to download all the content files one by one? (it'll take a lot of time)

btw, where could i download the latest default.xbe for xbmc on sourceforge.net?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Milkdrop Visualization for XBMC?0