Win Local trailers will not play!
In my movies directory I have each movie in it's own individual folder with all relevant fanart, disc art, nfo, trailer, etc. in that folder. I know this is a stupid problem but for the life of me i cannot make XBMC play my local trailers. Right now I have them named the same exact thing as their corresponding movie with -trailer at the end.

Example:

FavoriteMovie.BluRay (1988).mp4
FavoriteMovie.BluRay (1988)-trailer.mp4

I've also tried naming them after the movie folder itself and just naming them movie-trailer.mp4. I know there is some oversight on my part but am out of ideas on what that is. Only reason I even want the option of playing local trailers is that for some older movies the youtube addon is not playing the official trailers or sometimes not a trailer at all.
Thanks.
The local trailers play if they are seen at scrape time int the same folder, same name with proper -trailer extension.. Throwing the trailers in after the scrape will leave you with the remote trailer. Using note pad on the .nfo you should see the trailer path to a local or remote (editable, but you will have to again scrape local).
Could be a skin-related issue. Is this a problem on the default Confluence skin?
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Local trailers will not play!0