• 103(current)
pvr.mythtv add-on
I'm not sure if this is an add-on, skin or kodi feature request, but is it possible to have the listing of a group of recordings display in date ascending order? For example, when I first enter a series recording group the default order by date is descending, newest to oldest. I can change it to ascending and it will stay that way as long as there are still recordings in the group. But I watch and delete recordings so when more episodes record the list is back to descending.

It's one of the features of mythfrontend I've always preferred was listing the episodes oldest to newest and would love kodi and this addon to do the same.
I've been having a problem with this addon under the Titan stable or beta skin. I've been seeing this error when the rotating fanart for the background on the home screen is running.

ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\davea\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\pvr.mythtv\cache\fanart\6442_1477958400_022\

I noticed that all the fanart in the fanart cache folder are actually files without an extension. I'm not sure if that is correct or not but thought it might be my problem. However I have no idea why some display and others don't.
(2017-03-03, 19:33)lviperz Wrote: I'm not sure if this is an add-on, skin or kodi feature request, but is it possible to have the listing of a group of recordings display in date ascending order? For example, when I first enter a series recording group the default order by date is descending, newest to oldest. I can change it to ascending and it will stay that way as long as there are still recordings in the group. But I watch and delete recordings so when more episodes record the list is back to descending.

It's one of the features of mythfrontend I've always preferred was listing the episodes oldest to newest and would love kodi and this addon to do the same.
It is kodi/skin feature request.
(2017-03-06, 16:33)lviperz Wrote: I've been having a problem with this addon under the Titan stable or beta skin. I've been seeing this error when the rotating fanart for the background on the home screen is running.

ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\davea\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\pvr.mythtv\cache\fanart\6442_1477958400_022\

I noticed that all the fanart in the fanart cache folder are actually files without an extension. I'm not sure if that is correct or not but thought it might be my problem. However I have no idea why some display and others don't.
Others skins work right with fanart. If this skin transforms images then it should handle the type using magic number or header. Images in addon cache use type jpeg or png.
Flash info: I published the new release 4.15.0 including the new setting to disable usage of backend bookmarks in tab "Advanced". It will help to fix the issue when using myth transcode. So disabling the setting use kodi bookmarks instead backend bookmarks.
I just upgraded to Librelec 8.0 / Kodi 17, and the included mythtv plugin seems to be have a problem with skipping ahead in programs. I've found that when I skip ahead a minute+, it sometimes ends up earlier in the program. -- Basically, I'm watching a TV show, maybe 30 minutes in to a 60 minute program, and hit right arrow a few times to skip ahead 1 or 3 minutes. But, rather than skipping the commercial I end up back several minutes in the show.

Has anyone else seen this?
(2017-03-08, 08:21)tjharris Wrote: I just upgraded to Librelec 8.0 / Kodi 17, and the included mythtv plugin seems to be have a problem with skipping ahead in programs. I've found that when I skip ahead a minute+, it sometimes ends up earlier in the program. -- Basically, I'm watching a TV show, maybe 30 minutes in to a 60 minute program, and hit right arrow a few times to skip ahead 1 or 3 minutes. But, rather than skipping the commercial I end up back several minutes in the show.

Has anyone else seen this?

Check Settings/Player/Video Skip steps and Skip delay, these by default, will cause rapid jumps of increasing/decreasing amounts.

For conventional use (like skip buttons on a remote control) I have set my Skip steps to have only +30Secs and -30Sec, with Skip delay 0

Mike
(2017-03-02, 03:33)disaacso Wrote: I've got some strange errors in my log thteat look like this
ERROR: CPVRTimerType:: CreateFromIds unable to resolve numericl timer type (6, 632756738)

Link
Sorry, just rebuilt my system and there are tons of artwork related errors, the pertinent errors are at 16:54:23:287

Thanks
Dan

Seeing the same errors in my log too since updating to Krypton.
Can someone tell me how to install 4.15 on ubuntu 16.04.2?

I tried downloading the zip file from the krypton branch, but it would not install

07:48:50.409 T:139700845316480 ERROR: Failed to read 'zip://%2fhome%2fderek%2fDownloads%2fpvr.mythtv-Krypton.zip/pvr.mythtv-Krypton/addon.xml'

any help appreciated.

Thanks Derek
(2017-03-13, 22:57)glubbish Wrote: Can someone tell me how to install 4.15 on ubuntu 16.04.2?

Have you installed Kodi from Official Ubuntu PPA (wiki)?
than use a terminal and enter
PHP Code:
sudo apt-get install kodi-pvr-mythtv 
Hi Rechi,

Tried that already. It gives me:

derek@kodi:~$ sudo apt-get install kodi-pvr-mythtv
[sudo] password for derek:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
kodi-pvr-mythtv is already the newest version (4.13.1-1~xenial).
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
linux-headers-4.4.0-59 linux-headers-4.4.0-59-generic linux-headers-4.4.0-62 linux-headers-4.4.0-62-generic linux-headers-4.4.0-63 linux-headers-4.4.0-63-generic linux-image-4.4.0-59-generic linux-image-4.4.0-62-generic
linux-image-4.4.0-63-generic linux-image-extra-4.4.0-59-generic linux-image-extra-4.4.0-62-generic linux-image-extra-4.4.0-63-generic
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

Thanks Derek

EDIT: using ppa:team-xbmc/unstable
Go to Add-ons -> My add-on -> PVR clients click on mythtv and then on enable.
The pvr addon is working fine.

The problem is that its 4.13 and I want to install 4.15 as it has kodi bookmarks.
Bookmarks are not working for me with 4.13
Then you must either compile from source or wait till it gets updated in the PPA.
Janbar has a PPA for Pvr.mythtv releases

https://launchpad.net/~jlbarriere68/+archive/ubuntu/ppa
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr.mythtv add-on1