• 4(current)
Release [BETA] Persona
This looks really great. I suppose this is for Gotham?
(2014-07-20, 15:20)bakito Wrote: Looks great!! Thanks for your work!!
Did you intend to support advanced launcher addon?
Anyway thanks a lot! Can't wait to try it!!

Advanced Launcher will definitely be supported

(2014-07-30, 17:15)Hasu0bs Wrote: This looks really great. I suppose this is for Gotham?

It is for Gotham yes. I'm also keeping an eye on the Helix changes so intend to make it as future proof as possible.

(2014-07-30, 16:56)bakito Wrote: Any news?
Can t wait to try it!!Smile
Cheers

Taken a few days of working on the skin to try and get my real world portfolio designed and printed since I'm trying to find a job, but since my last update more work has been done, including Advanced Launcher integration. I'll post a proper update soon.

Great!
Thanks for your work!!
Really promising skin Eddage.
I hope that your skin can work with my Rpi, question, can be disable some widgets to improve the performance?
(2014-07-31, 13:48)jamesdm Wrote: Really promising skin Eddage.
I hope that your skin can work with my Rpi, question, can be disable some widgets to improve the performance?

All widgets can be disabled.

Eddage, this is looking great. I'm a big fan of your skins, since they combine stunning visuals with simplicity and a professional look.

I hope you find enough time to keep working on this skin and finding a new job.
Thank you for all the work.
nice job
Very much looking forward to this one Smile great job!
Was a beta released?
(2014-08-01, 19:43)stuCONNERS Wrote: Was a beta released?

Not yet, I'm having a few problems that I can't seem to get to the bottom of. Want to sort those out and then finishing integrating advanced launcher into the home menu before releasing the beta.

So if I'm understanding correctly... I'd be able to add a main menu option that links to a smart playlist, and have the widgets show the content from that smart playlist? Aeon Nox is the only skin I've found that allows me to do this and it's imperative for me.
(2014-08-07, 08:01)Pawn Wrote: So if I'm understanding correctly... I'd be able to add a main menu option that links to a smart playlist, and have the widgets show the content from that smart playlist? Aeon Nox is the only skin I've found that allows me to do this and it's imperative for me.

That's the plan, although the widget function isn't coded at the moment.

Haven't done much work on this the past week or so but it is still alive, just got other things going on so development has slowed down a bit.

Great news! I am passing by this thread every day to see update Smile
Cheers!
New Kodi user and i just have to say, your skin looks amazing. Cant wait to try it out.
Quick update about my situation and that of 'Persona'...

I start a new job on Monday so obviously my available time to work on the skin will be significantly reduced. I will try to get a few things fine tuned between now and then and hopefully have a release for you guys to check out and test on Sunday evening.

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] Persona11