• 16(current)
Release TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)
(2019-02-11, 16:25)Tolot Wrote:
xml:
<expression>(?:last_episode_to_air":.*?\}).*vote_average"Sad[^&quot;]*)</expression><expression>(?:last_episode_to_air":\{[^\}]*\}).*vote_average"Sad[^&quot;]*)</expression>
Solved. Lazy quantifiers are the solution. Thus, the expression returning the correct rating values are
xml:

<expression>(?:last_episode_to_air":.*?\}).*?vote_average"Sad[^&quot;]*)</expression>
I will check with other tv shows...
Sorry, doesn't work either. But the following I have successfully tested with 10-15 shows:

xml:

<expression>vote_average"Sad.[^"]*)(?![^{}]*})</expression>
<expression>vote_count"Sad.[^"^}]*)(?![^{}]*})</expression>
First of all, thank you for addon. But its missing few key things.
  • Support for all languages, for example i cannot select slovak language... which i translate to on themoviedb
  • Fallback to different language if selected language (bullet point above) doesnt have translation for that show
  • Option to keep Original Poster, we already have keep original title ... so this would be logical choice
Can you fix problem mentioned above, at least add slovak language to the list? Thanks
Could TheMovieDB scraper become a scraper for Music Videos as well?
My music library consists out of live concert dvd & bluRay registrations. The scrapers provided in Kodi for the Music Videos hardly find these dvd’s & bluRay’s.
When I change the Library content to “Movie” and scrape with TheMovieDB almost all content is found, only presented in my Movie library.
This I don’t want, simply because they are not movies.
(2019-02-14, 19:22)Floydian Wrote: Could TheMovieDB scraper become a scraper for Music Videos as well?
My music library consists out of live concert dvd & bluRay registrations. The scrapers provided in Kodi for the Music Videos hardly find these dvd’s & bluRay’s.
When I change the Library content to “Movie” and scrape with TheMovieDB almost all content is found, only presented in my Movie library.
This I don’t want, simply because they are not movies.
 Yes it works fine the way you describe, I once wrote a seperate scraper but its pointless. Just use Nodes to split up Concerts from Movies with the default scraper.
This might also help... Custom home items (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I've been playing around with the "Light IMDB ratings update" add-on. One of its features is to be able to display if a movie or tv show has one or more of the following IDs: TheTVDB, TheMovieDB and IMDB. It also lets you add any or those missing IDs manually.

That said, there are some tv shows where tmdb works better than tvdb and some where it doesn't work at all. However, for ratings of any show IMDB is still the goto place for me. Here I have noticed that when I re-scrape a show which was previously scraped the with TheTVDB then TMDB add-on removes the IMDB ID from the database. On the other hand when I re-scrape with TheTVDB scraper all IDs are left intact, including the TMDB ID.

This behaviour can easily be checked via the "Light IMDB ratings update" context menu item. I see no clear reason for the ID deletion and would suggest to remove this behaviour.
odds are high that themoviedb.org TV scraper is not scraping IMDb id at all, that's why the refresh process removes it from the Db.
I'm having a strange issue, I have two shows that are not scanning in properly but I can see them in the files view (30 for 30 and High Maintenance).  They just don't show up in TV Shows view, they are found with TMDB TV Scraper and it shows as though it is adding them to my library but they don't show up for some reason....

Copy of my log is here: https://pastebin.com/raw/q5UyK1by

Any help would be appreciated!
@hpnas

xml:
OnProcessSeriesFolder - no match for show: '30 for 30', season: 3, episode: 31.0, airdate: '01/01/1601',
There is no episode 31 in Season 3

xml:
2019-02-25 20:19:53.390 T:12647 WARNING: No information found for item 'nfs://192.168.1.44/volume1/Media/TV Shows/@eaDir/', it won't be added to the library.
2019-02-25 20:19:53.394 T:12647 WARNING: Process directory 'nfs://192.168.1.44/volume1/Media/TV Shows/30 for 30/' does not exist - skipping scan and clean.
2019-02-25 20:19:53.395 T:12647 WARNING: Process directory 'nfs://192.168.1.44/volume1/Media/TV Shows/High Maintenance/' does not exist - skipping scan and clean.
It seems the files do not exist on your network drive. Are you having problems with NFS connection?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the quick response.  I'm not having issues with the NFS connection, every other file scans in properly and it's all in the same master directory of volume1/Media/TV shows/  I can even play them right off my NAS in Mac Finder with no issues

I appended year to the title which triggered it to be added to my library but still doesn't show up properly.  I just get a picture of a default folder instead of artwork and when I click into the folder it shows no episodes

See sample below:

2019-02-25 20:19:52.254 T:12647 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Rescanning dir 'nfs://192.168.1.44/volume1/Media/TV Shows/30 for 30 (2009)/' due to change (c7d64ed72eb2ee8139ff12ad12622bbd != 1347e4afd83057d8b286e9550111f6bc)
(2019-02-16, 13:47)olympia Wrote: odds are high that themoviedb.org TV scraper is not scraping IMDb id at all, that's why the refresh process removes it from the Db.

I had a look at the TMDB API sandbox and the code for the scraper. Looks to me like the scraper queries the IMDB ID correctly in lines 11-16 of tmdb.xml.
xml:

<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;url function=&quot;GetTMDBId&quot;&gt;http://api.themoviedb.org/3/find/\1?api_key=6a5be4999abf74eba1f9a8311294c267&amp;amp;external_source=imdb_id&lt;/url&gt;" dest="5">
<expression clear="yes" noclean="1">imdb....?/title/(tt[0-9]*)</expression>
</RegExp>
<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;url function=&quot;GetTMDBId&quot;&gt;http://api.themoviedb.org/3/find/tt\1?api_key=6a5be4999abf74eba1f9a8311294c267&amp;amp;external_source=imdb_id&lt;/url&gt;" dest="5">
<expression noclean="1">imdb....?/Title\?([0-9]*)</expression>
</RegExp>
Maybe the dest value of these functions is incorrect? Then again, I'm not a programmer and just talking nonsense. If so, sorry.

The API sandbox returns a result of "American Dad!" for this query:
xml:
https://api.themoviedb.org/3/find/tt0397...ce=imdb_id
Almost nonsense; that part of the scraper code is only used for recognizing TV Shows by their IMDb Id if there is an nfo file with the IMDb Id included. 

IMDb Id is not scraped alongside with other info and unfortunately it is not trivial and mins effort to add.
Where i got the scrapper ?
(2019-03-03, 23:56)suhendartkj Wrote: Where i got the scrapper ?
If you installed Kodi, then it will automatically be installed as the default scraper when you set a source.
My Signature
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)2