• 33(current)
Release TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)
(2020-11-18, 21:01)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-11-18, 20:37)montezuma Wrote: And what about this TV Show?
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/47877-5-dn...ia-emeryta
What about it? Explain what the problem is.
Sorry.
The problem is, that no episode from this TV Show could be scraped now, although it worked ~2 weeks ago.
In the logs I can see an empty result. Is it moviedb issue? Or maybe the query is wrong?

2020-11-18 19:24:54.808 T:1790935936 DEBUG: scraper: CreateSearchUrl returned <url cache="tmdb-search-s01e01%20Smierc%20pana%20Kaliny-pl.json">https://api.tmdb.org/3/search/tv?api_key=6a5be4999abf74eba1f9a8311294c267&amp;query=s01e01%20Smierc%20pana%20Kaliny&amp;language=pl&amp;append_to_response=credits,external_ids,images&amp;include_image_language=pl,en,null</url>

2020-11-18 19:24:54.810 T:1790935936 DEBUG: scraper: GetSearchResults returned <results></results>

2020-11-18 19:24:54.810 T:1790935936 WARNING: No information found for item '/media/HDD6/Seriale/5 dni z zycia emeryta [1985] (PL)/s01e01 Smierc pana Kaliny.mp4'
(2020-11-18, 21:23)montezuma Wrote: Sorry.
The problem is, that no episode from this TV Show could be scraped now, although it worked ~2 weeks ago.
In the logs I can see an empty result. Is it moviedb issue? Or maybe the query is wrong?
Ok, and yes I can confirm this problem also. I suspect the issue is due to none of the episodes having an overview.

With this scraper we are still trying to catchup to the changes that have occurred over at TheMovieDB, and while for the majority of users it works, it is these edge cases which involve different languages that are still causing problems.

Please change to the new Python scraper, as all the issues you reported do not exist and it works correctly... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TMDb_TV_Shows
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-11-17, 23:31)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-11-17, 20:05)burekas Wrote: I know it isn't common to say but I'm with "krypton" so add these to the advancedsettings.xml doesn't help :/
But with TVDB scarper I did get Clearlogo and Landscape from it.
Yes those advancedsettings.xml settings are for v18 only. v19 uses a new and different method.

Not sure why you would get Clearlogo and Landscape from TVDB scraper as they do not host those types on their site. It is more likely you had ArtworkBeef installed or the skin was using a helper addon.
No, I meant the TVDB scraper. I guess it also takes the Clearlog and the Landscapes from Fanart.TV and set it in kodi.
I checked it in the database, the 'art' table in MyVideos.db doesn't include those types (If I set them manually), it set them in the Texture.db.
But I don't know why it doesn't work like that also with this TMDB scraper.
I tried v3.5.7 in Leia and it now gets the episodes in English when there isn't Spanish translations. However, it doesn't get the guest actors appearing in each episode, only the main actors that are at season level are showing up in the information view, but no guest actors show up in the information view of each episode. I have tried scraping both in Spanish and English and no guest actors are scraped. The show is Ao Haru Ride and there are guest actors for each episode except for ep 10. Here you can find the log I get when scraping in Spanish.

I also have issues scraping the TV show Violet Evergarden. In this case, I'm unable to get the episodes scraped, be it in Spanish either in English. This show has one season with 12 episodes and one special episode, the latter being the only one showing up in Kodi. It's worth noting that this special episode doesn't have title in TMDb, it's just titled "Episode 1" in English and "Episodio 1" in Spanish, what leads me to think this might be the origin of the problem.

This is the show info view, which its correct:

And this is the episodes list, where only the special episode shows up without title, but with plot:

Here is the log I get after scraping in Spanish.
(2020-11-18, 22:17)burekas Wrote: No, I meant the TVDB scraper. I guess it also takes the Clearlog and the Landscapes from Fanart.TV and set it in kodi.
I have no doubt that you are getting clearlogo and landscape, but it was not coming from the TVDB scraper. It is some other addon that was running after the scrape. It was either ARtwork Beef or one of the skin helper addons used by the skin.

fanart.tv is designed to create a tv show entry using the TVDB ID. When you use TVDB scraper, of course it will download the TVDB ID, so whatever other addon is running can easily do a lookup.

TheMovieDB does download the TVDB ID if it is available and the ID is stored as an alternate UniqueID. Whatever is running in the background does not lookup the UniqueID table searching for the correct ID, instead it most likely just grabs the default ID which is TVDB ID when using the TVDB scraper and TMDB ID when using TheMovieDB scraper.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Hebotsuki

Can you please switch to the new Python scraper and see if that solves your issue... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TMDb_TV_Shows
My Signature
Notice:

metadata.tvshows.themoviedb.org updated to v3.5.8 for Leia and above is now available

You can...
1. Wait up to 24 hours for your repository and add-on to update automatically, assuming you have not disabled these settings
2. Go to Settings > Add-ons and force a repository update from the left sideblade menu by selecting Check for updates. You may need to wait until the update reaches the servers in your part of the world.
3. Download and install from zip from the following links...
  1. Leia - http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/metad...viedb.org/

All thanks go to @olympia

This release fixes the following:

1. Bad data when there was no overview in your selected language
2. Episodes not scraped when there were no episode titles in your selected language or in English.

New Settings
Two new settings have been added to overcome the changes at TheMovieDB.
Previously when episode titles in your selected language were not available, the API would return the English titles.
Changes were recently made by TheMovieDB where the API now returns no title if there is no title available in your selected language.

When an episode title is not available for your selected language, it will fall back to English. If there is no English title either, the scraper will fall back to the contents of one or both of the settings.
Episode Title Prefix - Used to prefix the episode number that the scraper will add automatically. Spaces do matter after the word
Episode Title Suffix - A suffix can be used to add a word after the automatically added episode number
Both - If you have a particular requirement, both Prefix and Suffix can be used. Ensure you add spaces correctly.
Note: Episode titles that contain Episode 1, Episode 2, etc may be automatically generated titles by TMDB to fill in blanks. These fake titles cannot be scraped.

Be aware of where you change settings
- Settings>Addons>My Addons>Information Providers- This will change the default settings that are installed with the addon. It has no effect on existing sources and will only come into effect the next time you add a new Source, or change to a different scraper and then change back to this scraper for your Source.
- Videos>Files>Your Source- Will update the scraper settings for your Source.

My Signature
@Karellen 
@olympia 

Thanks for the last update 3.5.8

I have a request that I wrote before, tell me if it's possible:
To separate the Art language from the Details (Text,Plot,Titles...) language.
So each of them with return the data according to the selected langauge,
Basically as it works now with the Certification Country, so you can choose another language for it.

Thanks.

And I have a general kodi question:
The titles of "All Seasons", "Season 1", "Season 2", ... Are they set according to Kodi language or according to the scraper language?
Becasue it is shown in English and not in Hebrew.
(I can edit it manually for each tv show but it's a lot of work)
(2020-11-18, 23:45)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-11-18, 22:17)burekas Wrote: No, I meant the TVDB scraper. I guess it also takes the Clearlog and the Landscapes from Fanart.TV and set it in kodi.
I have no doubt that you are getting clearlogo and landscape, but it was not coming from the TVDB scraper. It is some other addon that was running after the scrape. It was either ARtwork Beef or one of the skin helper addons used by the skin.

fanart.tv is designed to create a tv show entry using the TVDB ID. When you use TVDB scraper, of course it will download the TVDB ID, so whatever other addon is running can easily do a lookup.

TheMovieDB does download the TVDB ID if it is available and the ID is stored as an alternate UniqueID. Whatever is running in the background does not lookup the UniqueID table searching for the correct ID, instead it most likely just grabs the default ID which is TVDB ID when using the TVDB scraper and TMDB ID when using TheMovieDB scraper.

So in my case (Kodi 17.6), the only way of getting those ExtraArt is by another addon and not by the scraper, right?
(2020-11-19, 03:38)burekas Wrote: the only way of getting those ExtraArt is by another addon and not by the scraper, right?
Yes, but that is not the only way. You can use the method I use and visit fanart.tv , right-click, save-as. Done.
My Signature
(2020-11-19, 03:16)burekas Wrote: I have a request that I wrote before, tell me if it's possible:
It certainly is possible, whether it will be added is a whole other question. And I highly doubt olympia would be willing to do this.

Both scraper developers have been worked ragged the last few days trying to fix the sudden influx of all these issues, so I can say with confidence that neither are in any frame of mind to now consider feature requests so soon.

(2020-11-19, 03:16)burekas Wrote: The titles of "All Seasons", "Season 1", "Season 2", ... Are they set according to Kodi language or according to the scraper language?
Should be in the language you selected, IF somebody has added those translations at TheMovieDB. Check there first and see what they have.
My Signature
Hello,

First of all thanks to @olympia  & @Karellen 

I've uptaded to v3.5.8, and the episodes not found are still not found.
I checked on TMDB, and for all the episodes not found the name is "Épisode X", but it is the title of the episode (I checked on Wikipedia).

Do you want a debug log ?
(2020-11-19, 08:10)Capslock Wrote: Do you want a debug log ?
Yes thanks. And the link to the show also.
My Signature
(2020-11-19, 08:10)Capslock Wrote: I've uptaded to v3.5.8, and the episodes not found are still not found.
Do you want a debug log ?
I need the show.

I was actually using the TV Shows you reported (I know this much is true, Peaky Blinders, Le bureau des légendes) to test the fixes and while I was not testing all the seasons for all these shows, they seems to be working.
I have to admit it is a bit annoying/ offending to see such a bad quality report second time from you.
Hi, i see that there are some problems with the scrapper (I have th scrapper in Spanish). I come here for the same.

Since some days (less than a week?) I have problems with Kodi 17.6

I saw that some TV shows stopped updating and I added logs. The last episode available (4x02) it not bing parsed: https://paste.kodi.tv/bedolobaci.kodi
This happens with all new items that I have (not only this).

It ends with :
Code:
14:58:38.533 T:1300230912 DEBUG: scraper: GetSeasonEpisodeList returned <episodeguide></episodeguide>
14:58:38.538 T:1300230912 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 1 times.
14:58:38.538 T:1300230912 WARNING: No information found for item 'special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.tvshowscrapper/library/SERIES/the good doctor [tt6470478]/', it won't be added to the library.

I saw that in the last days I had some updates from this addon:

Code:
Oct 17 07:00 metadata.common.themoviedb.org-3.2.6.zip
Oct 17 07:00 metadata.themoviedb.org-5.2.2.zip
Oct 17 22:50 metadata.tvshows.themoviedb.org-2.0.10.zip
Oct 21 07:00 metadata.tvshows.themoviedb.org-2.0.11.zip
Nov 15 07:00 metadata.common.themoviedb.org-3.2.10.zip
But I can't say when this stop working. I can say that episode 4x01 well scrapped was aired on November 10 and was scrapped on November 11 (Nov 11 11:18 4x01.strm)

Any help or fix? The API key is working and the scrapped URL (in the logs) is working, I can retreive the JSON with CURL/wget
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)2