• 109(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
@enen92 Could be possible to add a "Player start delay" option to Acestream in the same way as Sopcast?
(2015-08-24, 14:15)enen92 Wrote: p2p-streams doesnt work anymore. I doubt anything can be still downloaded from google code.

Is this related with my issue? Sorry maybe I missed something Confused
(2015-08-24, 15:30)_matteo Wrote:
(2015-08-24, 14:15)enen92 Wrote: p2p-streams doesnt work anymore. I doubt anything can be still downloaded from google code.

Yes, p2p-streams doesn't work anymore at least new installations. That was the primary reason for the new addon to be developed.
The same problem that happened before with p2p-streams, appears again in Plexus. Sopcast freezes randomly after a while. Blank screen and system just not responses.

Here's the log:

http://xbmclogs.com/pz1cxesbt
hi
can some plz help me ? i like to make a xml on my server to play acestreams on to plexus
before i use to use p2p but now u cant download acestreams tho the add on any more im looking to move to useing plexus
thanks a lot Smile
(2015-08-24, 15:37)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-08-24, 15:30)_matteo Wrote:

Yes, p2p-streams doesn't work anymore at least new installations. That was the primary reason for the new addon to be developed.

I downloaded Plexus and it works perfectly on Kodi 15.1 and Lubuntu 15.04

Thanks for your efforts!
Good morning,
I have OpenELEC 5.0.8 installed on a Raspberry Pi 2 works perfect Plexus me as much acestream sopcast. My question is whether these commands could be started at system startup, so that when you boot the raspberry the sopcast acestream automatically and run without having to launch manually.

The process
"sh $ HOME / .kodi / userdata / addon_data / program.plexus / acestream / start_acestream.sh" be executed when starting like a system service.

Regards.
Just follow this guide and you will be able to do it.

http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php?title=Autostart.sh
And note there is a reason for the engine to be killed each time you stop a stream (by default). Stopping streams with the engine running often results in system hanging, freezing or blocking at all.
I can't reproduce any of those problems. The ammount of seeds on the pi is exactly the same ammount of seeds I get on my laptop running a general purpose linux distro. Other people I've talk to get the same results as me.
I wonder if this issue (if real and not due to you using old/invalid hashes) has nothing to do with your isp blocking some hosts, ports not forwarded or even the presence of cache files on your system. In this case, just delete manually the cache files:

Quote:
rm $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/program.plexus/acestream/androidfs/system/sdcard/.ACEStream/.acestream_cache/*
I'll try to clean the cache.
Maybe it's some old p2p-stream cache? this problem has always existed on plexus(since I installed it)
And It happens on both my rpi2(different ISP).

Maybe the OS is blocking some ports? what ports are used by acestream?

Did you test your rpi2 on OSMC?

(2015-08-25, 15:55)enen92 Wrote: I can't reproduce any of those problems. The ammount of seeds on the pi is exactly the same ammount of seeds I get on my laptop running a general purpose linux distro. Other people I've talk to get the same results as me.
I wonder if this issue (if real and not due to you using old/invalid hashes) has nothing to do with your isp blocking some hosts, ports not forwarded or even the presence of cache files on your system. In this case, just delete manually the cache files:

Quote:
rm $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/program.plexus/acestream/androidfs/system/sdcard/.ACEStream/.acestream_cache/*
No I didn't. I tested raspbian and openelec. Rascas tested osmc and pipplware and they both worked the same way. p2p-streams is in a different location so there is no influence with plexus. Also, p2p-streams didn't work on the pi2. You sure you have enough space on your sdcard?
There is no way right now to delete the cache from the addon nor to remove the cache files on stop (it's work in progress) so it has to be done manually.
I have a 32gb card so enough space shouldn't be a problem.

Also, I usually use pulsar to see 1080p torrents and it never runs out of space.

I'll try to check all those thinks as soon as I get home and try to solve the problem.

Thanks for your help for now enen92. I'll keep you guys posted.

(2015-08-25, 16:12)enen92 Wrote: No I didn't. I tested raspbian and openelec. Rascas tested osmc and pipplware and they both worked the same way. p2p-streams is in a different location so there is no influence with plexus. Also, p2p-streams didn't work on the pi2. You sure you have enough space on your sdcard?
There is no way right now to delete the cache from the addon nor to remove the cache files on stop (it's work in progress) so it has to be done manually.
Couldnt this be a problem too ?

Quote:sh: /bin/netstat: not found
sh: /sbin/ifconfig: not found
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14