Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2014-09-22, 16:19)salman79uk Wrote: Hi enen92,

I completely understand that, and I am using the internal acestream engine built into your app.. However when doing this, I see no options for changing the settings like buffer time, no of peers etc....

Also in your experience, is there much performance difference between using external and internal engines or players......

(2014-09-22, 16:03)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-09-22, 15:35)salman79uk Wrote: Hi all,

I seem to be experiencing the same issue whereby, the options to change the acestream engine settings in app do not show under advanced settings..

I have copied the file above as suggested but still no joy....

Also, what do people recommend is best, the in app acestream engine, the external acestream engine with the xbmc player or the Ace player?

Cheers,

That was for openelec (32bits/64 bits) not for android.
To change the settings from the addon in android you need to use the internal engine. If you decide to use either an external app or an external player the settings change should be handled in the external app don't you agree?
This is an xbmc addon not a "fit all external stuff" and launch it from xbmc. The addon still allows you to use external app's/players but there is no logic in changing settings of an external app in xbmc if you use it in the first place. It's possible but I blocked it to the internal engine option on purpose.

(2014-09-22, 15:51)neno1978 Wrote: A minor question. The information of buffer, peers, seed etc, is superimposed, one over other. Mac osx, gotham 13.2, aeon nox skin

It shouldn't. I'm using Aeon Nox at the moment and the 1.1.0 update was in fact to solve that. Can you post a screenshot?

From my testing, I see no differences between internal & external app/xbmc. Either of these 2 is better than using the external player because the video is decoded by xbmc that has hardware ecceleration (if the device chip is supported), while the external player iruns in software decoding mode
If you want to change the engine settings, the go for the external app/xbmc
My 2 cents opnion Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - by dtsexpert - 2014-09-22, 17:41
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14