Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2014-10-22, 16:47)JulefBlocker Wrote: For one moment I understood that P2P-Streams won't be updated in Raspberry anymore, then I realised that it was refering to Acestreams, and I could breathe again lol.

Acestreams never worked ok for me in Raspberry, it hanged a lot and got much lower download speed with open ports than my Windows computer, so if I want to see a channel I use my Windows computer to bypass it. On the other hand, Sopcast works nice if the broadcasting is good.

Thanks for all your work enen.

Yah it is a bit resource consuming for the pi. You have either the engine (which is pure python requiring a lot of external dependencies) and xbmc competing for its single core. However in android, linux and windows it behaves well. Even in OSX (using the same old version the pi uses) it behaves pretty well.

I will update them but here's the thing:
-Updating windows -> my fkin virtualbox and old laptop crashes all the time making it really annoying and frustrating
-Updating android -> time consuming due to android singularities
-Updating linux -> distro spaguetti, testing needed, time needed
-Updating openelec -> it means opening my single laptop and replacing its hard drive with an openelec installation. And doing this again in case of failure as I only have one laptop..

So, I don't really have the resources needed to keep in pace with their updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - by enen92 - 2014-10-22, 17:15
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14