• 61(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
hi enen92, I'm sorry if this question has been asked again but I keep on getting this error msg with acestream "failed to load list files". Sopcast works fine
My operating system is Linux 3.0.101 (by the way this used to work beautifully but something has changed)
Is there a solution out there?
(2014-12-26, 19:49)enen92 Wrote: weird, I'll upload later a test version with some more debug information. The problem is your log isn't showing anything after you ran the "sc create" bit so I have no idea what the problem is. Most likely the error is being logged in stderr and not stdout.

For now just replace the autoconf file in C:\users\youruser\Appdata\Roaming\kodi\addons\plugin.video.p2p-streams\core\autoconf.py with this one:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1877...utoconf.py

It should ignore the error. Let me know if there is any other error and if it works. If it does it's just a matter of finding out why that error is appearing in the first place.

Thanks

I replace the file and now i have "Error: Unable to change permission"
Kodi.log
hi
(2014-12-27, 22:37)picky2004 Wrote: Hi
i am trying to add a sopcast xml list but no luck
the list is remote but with .json java extension
when i converted to xml i don t get no items in the list
can you please help me
This is the list
Removed
Removed
the list load but the sopcast doesnt start

- Last version of the addon on the repository (1.2.0) should handle the xml list link just fine (make sure you're not using a plugin zip downloaded from who knows where).
- Version on github (1.2.0a) should be able to handle the json format you posted (https://github.com/enen92/P2P-Streams-Kodi)
- Remove the links from your previous post as per forum rules/piracy policy. Pm me in the future if needed.
Hi!

I have a problem with sopcast.

When i click a sopcast link It starts the SopCast.exe simultaneously as redirecting the feed to xbmc.
I have choosen XBMC as the external player & only one instance allowed.

The effect/problem is that you hear 2 sound feeds that sounds like an echo of each other.as one is slightly delayed.
(you can see the "Server created, attempting to play" pop-up comes up twice like very quickly)

It doesn't matter if i start SopCast.exe with admin rights and configure it, it still happens.

In the picture below you can see that it is running with SYSTEM priviledges, and only one instance,
still the "double sound".
Irritating is that sometimes it doesn't happen and works fine, it's kinda random.
But most of the times i get the double stutter.

Wazzup? Huh

Plugin is fantastic, except it's absolutely useless here because throttling simply isn't enforced at all. I'm on Android ARM Gotham 12.3. I have 'Internet Speed Meter' installed. I have 150 mpbs wireless N. Virgin Media fibre optic 152 mbps down, 15 mbps upload.

The 'Upload Limit' Kbp/s (I take ut you actually mean kbp/s, although I've interpreted as KB/s as well an it doesn't make an ounce of difference) doesn't work AT ALL. On either the internal pkugin advanced menu or setting the same parameter in the external version of the player / engine 2 in 1

No matter how reasonable or increadibly restrictive I am with this upload speed (between 3 to 5 mbps I can set for upload) I am seeing upload speeds of 10 to 15 mbps. Crazy.

Choke, choke, choke, choke, engine stopped to death. What a surprise. Either restrict the user to a % ratio option of their download speed to enforce good sharing or just enforce the upload setting a user chooses like the settings suggest. But just to completely ignore the setting is bizzare. The plugin will choke the connection, try to upliad back so fast it will kill the download bandwidth (choke) and the engine will stop.

I though these choking problems with live torrents got ironed out years ago?

ps. This is quite probably an issue with acestream obviously, but you either need to have a word with the developer or choose an alternative xbmc torrent engine, because it renders p2p torrents flakey and utterly unreliable, when its quite obviously capable of oustanding peer bandwidth sharing high definition delivery of open streams. It SHOULD be the de facto standard for online tv delivery. But this ommision renders the plugin useless.
Thats on their side I'm affraid. The problem also affects the apk so I can't do nothing....only wait for a fix and update the engine once available cheers
Morbidboy have you tried to set the cache to ram instead of using the disk? I dont have a huge upload value but the upload I get is much much smaller when I am using ram as a destination for cache. Cheers
(2014-12-11, 00:15)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-12-10, 23:08)emitecaps Wrote: Thanks, output is http://paste.ubuntu.com/9467295/

Hum, just realized you're running kodi and openelec rc, I've never tested it before. The addon was always developed using the current openelec stable ( OpenELEC Stable - Generic x86_64 Version:4.2.1) version which is using gotham 13.2.
Something probably changed in the distro as it looks like some libs are missing (libcrypto in this case).

I'll have a look at it later (still unstable software despite the high RC version)

Hi enen92,

Thanks for your great effort and the excellent addon. Now that there is a stable openelec version, is there any plan to solve this issue?

Regards
It was solved already. If you come from an update (xbmc to kodi) under openelec u need to delete the .xbmc folder cause I forgot to catch that exception
I just installed OpenElec 5.0. For some reason AceStream links doesn't work anymore. Sopcast works fine.

After the initial "Starting AceStream Enginge" wait (40s) it just says "Acestream Can't Connect" and then "Torrent not available or invalid".

I'm using a Intel NUC. Any ideas what's wrong? Worked perfectly when I used the previous version of OpenElec/XBMC/Kodi

any help is greatly appreciated
Was it a fresh install or an update?
It was a manual update from v4.2.x
(2014-12-29, 18:01)MstrP Wrote: It was a manual update from v4.2.x

Remove the /storage/.xbmc folder:

Code:
rm -r /storage/.xbmc

Enable "Download modules on boot" on the addon settings and re-enter the addon. Should work after that.
Thanks! I'll try it!
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14