• 68(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
I guess those eggs are not doing anything there since all modules are incorporated in a "portable bundle" (they are used in some "more flexible" linux distros). I'll remove them from the bundle soon and also fix that anoying .xbmc to .kodi if condition in the bash script. I don't use openelec so I test always this on a clean "usb stick" install only. That's not the case for the majority of openelec users of course.

No prob.

Cheers
hey, i've openelec running on my arm7 box. i get an error torrent not available or invalid and acestream failed to load list files. anyone can help me out here?
Hi Enen, firstly amazing work on the plugin!

I started using it at the weekend on my old Frodo install of what was then XBMC and followed the youtube videos for setting it up and it worked fine. Since then i have upgraded my box to Kodi 14.0 “Helix” and set it up a clean install using the Kodibuntu 32bit i386 and i cant get the streams to load for AceStream. i used this zip file to install the add on "repository.p2p-streams.xbmc-1.0.4" and tried both options of selecting yes i am using i386 and no but i get this error "torrent file is missing" after the 40 second count down.

I have been all over google/youtube and read a good amount of the last pages here. I see 1 guy had the same issue exactly like me where;

I start acestream it countdown 40 seconds and then notning (it says torrent file is missing or something like that). Soptcast streams are working.

you suggest to him that he should;

Try to remove the blist.egg file from $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib

but i do not have this blist.egg file in this location.

If you have a few minutes could you help me out lost a few hours today trying it on my own but couldnt get it to work Sad
Try to run the next script and paste the output:

sh $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/start.sh

Addicionally put in pastebin.com the full log.
(2015-01-21, 22:39)ysilvela Wrote: Try to run the next script and paste the output:

sh $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/start.sh

Addicionally put in pastebin.com the full log.

i have the same problem as the poster above. how do i run this "next script"? i don't have this start.sh folder

i'm looking at /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream
I've more to do than be always repeating myself here...
It doesn't work for linux arm (only acestream 2.0) so no luck for 99% of the available acestreams. If you depend on acestreams, install android on your box instead of linux (despite linux > android). If you are wondering why it doesn't work: the acestreamengine is closed source and compiled by acestream.org. Complain or request at their forum (forum.torrentstream.org) after taking the advanced russian language degree Tongue.
(2015-01-22, 04:20)enen92 Wrote: I've more to do than be always repeating myself here...
It doesn't work for linux arm (only acestream 2.0) so no luck for 99% of the available acestreams. If you depend on acestreams, install android on your box instead of linux (despite linux > android). If you are wondering why it doesn't work: the acestreamengine is closed source and compiled by acestream.org. Complain or request at their forum (forum.torrentstream.org) after taking the advanced russian language degree Tongue.

oh okay. Sad
(2015-01-22, 04:20)enen92 Wrote: I've more to do than be always repeating myself here...
Hi Enen92,
You mention Linux twice in your first post. Maybe good to add the fact that it only support 5% of acestreams due to only acestream 2.0.
Hi why not add an option for sopcast similar to the one for acestream to use the the binaries provided by my linux distribution instead of the build-in one.
Lately my Acestreams have been cutting out after 2 minutes. There's no buffering and the streams play fine with good speeds (up and down) and plenty of seeders, but after 2 minutes they suddenly stop. Checked my settings against the wiki and enabled port forwarding on my router, but it doesn't seem to matter. Is this a stream specific issue or something with the Acestream program itsself? Googling the issue pointed me to page 10 of this thread, and it seems to be the same issue except that I'm running Windows.
(2015-01-25, 16:32)mac1202 Wrote: Hi why not add an option for sopcast similar to the one for acestream to use the the binaries provided by my linux distribution instead of the build-in one.

They are the same and they cause no problem. If you're not sure check the md5sums of both.

(2015-01-25, 18:51)xDetoursx Wrote: Lately my Acestreams have been cutting out after 2 minutes. There's no buffering and the streams play fine with good speeds (up and down) and plenty of seeders, but after 2 minutes they suddenly stop. Checked my settings against the wiki and enabled port forwarding on my router, but it doesn't seem to matter. Is this a stream specific issue or something with the Acestream program itsself? Googling the issue pointed me to page 10 of this thread, and it seems to be the same issue except that I'm running Windows.

Probably you need to limit the cache in kodi.
Hi, Someone knows an EPG addon to use with P2PStreams?
I'm not have PVR. Only this addon.

Thanks.
This addon doesn't work yet with the livetv section of kodi. The only possible pvr backend to use is iptvsimple but only in the future. Still too buggy to be public.
Ohhh. Thanks enen92. I'll be waiting for this integration.
enen92, thank you for this add on.

I am running it on a Raspberry PI B+ with OpenElec 5.0.0 and streams are barely watchable (in Sopcast) due to constant freezing and buffering. I don't have the best internet connection in the world but what should the Sopcast settings be in the add on config menu for somebody with this problem?
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14