• 85(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Hi All,

I have OpenElec 5.0.7 (x86_64) and i'm running it on Intel NUC 2820.
I've installed P2P-Streams but i cannot play AceSteam. (Soapcast is running OK)
I'm getting after 40 seconds wait : Torrent is not available.
Port of acestream is configured to 62062. (BTW, i'm on NAT environment - should i configure a port forwarding to that?)

I understood from this thread that there is no support on ARM devices , but it is not an ARM device.
what can i do to make it work?

BR,
Aviad A.
There is a bug (already solved for plexus) that affect openelec (KODI) if you update for XBMC. The solution is to remove the .xbmc folder and repeat the configuration:

rm -r /storage/.xbmc
rm -r /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams

Restart your HTPC
Re-enter the addon

PS: If the problem is not this one I'll have to look later, probably another update to openelec that broke the modules.
Enen, do the developers of acestream still use their bitbucket or where do you new find information about the modules?

edit: maybe a little bit OT, sorry..
They dont use bitbucket for the engine...its closed source. They use bitbucket for aceplayer which is basically the same as VLC.
They use their wiki to share the engine
(2015-04-01, 17:43)enen92 Wrote: PS: If the problem is not this one I'll have to look later, probably another update to openelec that broke the modules.

Hi Enen,

I didn't update from XBMC to Kodi. I installed a clean installation of OpenElec that includes Kodi.
I don't have ".xbmc" folder (only ".kodi).

Thanks,
Aviad
Search the thread for the command that is used in openelec i dont remember it
Can anyone tell me how to limit my upload as im uploading more than downloading which is causing me to be traffic managed by my internet company which is causing it to buffer freeze and stop

Ive limited the upload speed in the advanced settings of P2P but seems to have no affect

I just checked my speeds and im downloading at 300 - 400k and uploading 1400k

Anyway of reducing the upload as its killing my traffic management

Thxs
(2015-04-04, 17:07)Bornnslippy Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to limit my upload as im uploading more than downloading which is causing me to be traffic managed by my internet company which is causing it to buffer freeze and stop

Ive limited the upload speed in the advanced settings of P2P but seems to have no affect

I just checked my speeds and im downloading at 300 - 400k and uploading 1400k

Anyway of reducing the upload as its killing my traffic management

Thxs

What OS are you running?

If you're running mac osx you might have to switch to desktop and change the upload/download limit in the ace engine instead of in the addon..
What parsers are people using? I was using bit.ly/allparsers but all the sources seemed to have dried up rendering the addon nearly useless.
(2015-04-05, 20:24)nickrob84 Wrote: What parsers are people using? I was using bit.ly/allparsers but all the sources seemed to have dried up rendering the addon nearly useless.
This is not the right board to talk about these specific parsers.
Thanks sattekop
Is there any russian speaker here?
Can someone translate this?
Is something related to ACEstream over Raspberry Pi?

http://xbmc.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=3472

PD: muito obrigado pelo teu trabalho, enen92 Big Grin
(2015-04-07, 16:57)Meiden Wrote: Is there any russian speaker here?
Can someone translate this?
Is something related to ACEstream over Raspberry Pi?

http://xbmc.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=3472

PD: muito obrigado pelo teu trabalho, enen92 Big Grin

It seems that AceStream is only available to x86. At least via Google translate seem that way.

Not russian.

P.S-Excelente trabalho de facto enen Smile
Where is the current P2P Repo for KODI??
(2015-04-07, 17:51)Arthur_C Wrote: Where is the current P2P Repo for KODI??

Look at first post.
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14