• 90(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2015-04-23, 02:15)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 23:54)parker.hugh Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 22:17)enen92 Wrote: Its a bug with the cache folder. The settings are still stored but the addon can't find the file. The code for that part is really shitty so the bug is hard to fix.

The file is /storage/.ACEStream/playerconf.pickle

Once again, thanks for the info, much appreciated, I had a look at the file....

Code:
OpenELEC:~/.ACEStream # nano playerconf.pickle
  GNU nano 2.4.0           File: playerconf.pickle

(dp0
S'total_max_upload_rate'
p1
I0
sS'download_dir'
p2
V/storage/.ACEStream/cache/.acestream_cache
p3
sS'total_max_download_rate'
p4
I0
sS'disk_cache_limit'
p5
L19618422784L
sS'ad_storage_limit'
p6
L1073741824L
sS'max_peers'
p7
                               [ Read 21 lines ]

... but couldn't find anything that says VOD or Live Buffer, am I missing something?

The data you posted isn't complete. I believe it's there. Here's mine:
http://pastebin.com/id0kF5Pr

Thanks again for your response, I appreciate your help on this. I checked again and even copied the file to a usb stick and opened it on my laptop and there is only 21 lines in the file. So not sure why I am missing lines.

I did delete both .ACEStream folder and the userdata of the addon earlier, as I was missing some options in advanced menu, would this cause the file to be missing data?

I wonder should I uninstall the re-install the p2p-streams add-on? would this restore the correct file?
Just place my file instead of yours, put settings back to default and re-enter the addon. It should fix it probably.
I'm using Kodi on a FireTV not sure I can do that.
(2015-04-23, 17:29)enen92 Wrote: Just place my file instead of yours, put settings back to default and re-enter the addon. It should fix it probably.

thanks for suggestion, I'll do that. How do I put settings back to default ? sorry for stupid question, I'm quite new to Kodi add-ons.

*** EDIT ***

I tried to copy your playerconf.pickle file to my system using putty, but got following message...

Code:
OpenELEC:~ # cp -avr /var/media/VERBATIM/playerconf.pickle /.ACEStream
cp: can't create '/.ACEStream': Read-only file system
OpenELEC:~ #

Is my syntac for copy/replace correct? If it is correct, can you advise what commands I need to use to overwrite the system file?

Also can you advise how do I put settings back to default as mentioned in your previous post?

Thanks for all you help so far, it's been appreciated greatly, as I'm still learning linux and Kodi add-ons as you probably noticed already.

*** EDIT 2 ***

I managed to boot into the other linux os and copied your file across successfully as root. thanks for your help in this.

The only thing I need to do now is how do I put settings back to default as mentioned in your previous post?
Is anyone else having problems with acestreams? certain streams to be on a repeat feed still showing all the time since Wednesday, anyone else suffering this problem?
(2015-04-25, 17:09)johnboy83 Wrote: Is anyone else having with acestreams? Sky sports 1 in p2p seems to be on a repeat feed still showing bayern v Porto from Wednesday night!!?

Have you tried to contact sky with your issues? It's a pitty one pays for a service and it is constantly down.
Read the forum rules no piracy support in these forums. p2p-streams let's you feed acestreams into kodi, what you decide to feed or watch falls out of the bounds of this addon and this forum.
hello

i do have an annoying problem with acestream

as matter of fact,i m not able to fully complete the installation,which is very annoying
each time,my download block and it s written,that "error opening file for writing ace engine exe...."

i tried everything.
i deleted my anti virus , i tried to dowload ace stream as an administrator , i did reboot my computer.....and everything fail.

if someone has an idea it d be great.
i think i might need to find a link to download ace engine.exe,but i do not find a good one.

hope,someone could help,that d be priceless,since i struggling with that for weeks now Sad
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to use acestream on the Raspberry 2. I found this post:

http://openelec.tv/forum/128-addons/7588...ent#134855

Anybody had try this method? Is it works?

Thank you
Best Regards,
Yeah caught me out previously.
see post #1276 -1279
Is there a parser for p2p-streams that has all the data from livetv.sx?
(2015-05-01, 06:00)utuxia Wrote: Is there a parser for p2p-streams that has all the data from livetv.sx?

We do not discuss parsers here. No piracy!
I'm trying to get the acestream engine running on a remote server. Local system is x64 OpenElec, external is ubuntu x64 12.04.

Is the port forwarding required because the acestream engine only listens to local connections?

If so, what would be the appropriate iptables commands to run on the ubuntu system to have the ports translated correctly?

I assume once the ports are correct I just need to change the IP in p2pstreams to the server IP and run acestreamengine on the external server and things should work?
I did not need port forwarding from my experience (mac).

I did see uploaded data to the peers, not much but some. I assume it would be 0 if i needed port forwarding.
(2015-05-03, 02:08)utuxia Wrote: I did not need port forwarding from my experience (mac).

I did see uploaded data to the peers, not much but some. I assume it would be 0 if i needed port forwarding.
Not really. I upload at 30kbs in Android without port forwarding and at 300kbs with port forwarding. My understanding of it is that it depends on the operating system and wether UPnP works on it. In Android for instance i doubt the engine can trigger the port without manually set your router to forward it
Unable to use json list, any idea why? Thanks.

Code:
04:25:25 T:1671536896   ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/Favourites
04:25:25 T:1671536896   ERROR: Previous line repeats 24 times.
04:25:25 T:1671536896   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: (u'\u0420',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.p2p-streams/default.py", line 131, in <module>
                                                elif mode==110: json_get_channels(name,url)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.p2p-streams/resources/core/livestreams.py", line 169, in json_get_channels
                                                elif 'acestream://' in stream_channel: addDir(stream_name,stream_channel,1,stream_thumb,1,False)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.p2p-streams/resources/core/peertopeerutils/directoryhandle.py", line 35, in addDir
                                                u += "?url="+urllib.quote_plus(url)+"&mode="+str(mode)+"&name="+urllib.quote_plus(name)+"&iconimage="+urllib.quote_plus(iconimage)
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/urllib.py", line 1228, in quote_plus
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/urllib.py", line 1222, in quote
                                            KeyError: (u'\u0420',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
04:25:25 T:18446744072350797952   ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.p2p-streams/?iconimage=%2fstorage%2femulated%2f0%2fAndroid%2fdata%2forg.xbmc.kodi%2ffiles%2f.kodi%2faddons%2fplugin.video.p2p-streams%2fresources%2fart%2fxml_lists.png&mode=110&name=Filme&url=http%3a%2f%2fstreams.magazinmixt.ro%2fro%2fstreams.json
04:25:25 T:18446744072350797952   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.p2p-streams/?iconimage=%2fstorage%2femulated%2f0%2fAndroid%2fdata%2forg.xbmc.kodi%2ffiles%2f.kodi%2faddons%2fplugin.video.p2p-streams%2fresources%2fart%2fxml_lists.png&mode=110&name=Filme&url=http%3a%2f%2fstreams.magazinmixt.ro%2fro%2fstreams.json) failed
04:25:25 T:18446744072049565568  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14