• 96(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
enen92

Fabulous news. Well done and thanks to the people who have helped you. Really looking forward to the new release.
Great work Enen92! Looking forward to its release!

Question: how to change the upload limit? Inside the "Advanced tools menu" I don't have those options.
I tried to change the playerconf.pickle file with nano.

Code:
(dp0
S'total_max_upload_rate'
p1
I0

I changed the above in this to achieve an upload limit of 300 kb/s:

Code:
(dp0
S'total_max_upload_rate'
p1
I300

It doesn't change anything. Any help would be appreciated!
I think its onr of the parameters that are passed when the engine is started but I don't remember.
enen92 you sir a fuqqin leg end Wink

This is the only add-on missing from my pi2 so I can't wait for the update Wink really looking forward to having p2p back.
sorry new to this add on can anyone send me a link for setting up p2p?
would this be the best for premier league streams?
(2015-08-12, 18:45)ant36 Wrote: sorry new to this add on can anyone send me a link for setting up p2p?
Look in the first post which is the most important post in this thread.
i can't see the file to install aand try
enen92 , i did some mod making p2p-streams to work with PVR IPTV simple client like this demo video <edited>

would you consider to add it on your next plexus project ? i'll upload the code.
It depends what the code adds, how it works, what modules it uses and for which plataforms it works.

Also no piracy references here per the forum rules so, please remove the video or I'll have to report the post.
just add the http service and little change of in acestream and sopcast functions, not afected to how addon working. was tested working on windows and android, i think there's no problem with other systems. i uploaded changed files here https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzxkpusvysa6em...treams.zip . just take a look

link to add to m3u play list like : localhost:6789/p2p.m3u?url=(sopcast or acestream hash/link)&mode=(1 for acestream, 2 for sopcast)
that sound interesting, i must say.

what benefits will it give, if used with iptv simple?
i've to make the update on p2p? on my rasp?
Wow enen. I'm very impressed.

So, in order to use it in my Raspberry Pi 2, we should just update the acestream module or all the addon will be updated?

Can't wait to enjoy acestream again in my little computer Big Grin.

Thanks for all your effort.
No, you should wait for plexus to be out which is being pushed to p2p-streams master in github at the moment: https://github.com/enen92/P2P-Streams-Kodi

For now I'm just removing stuff, adding other stuff, changing the repository location (google code will die this month), making the addon a program addon and much smaller than p2p-streams (and with much less dependencies) to start with. Then I'll do some improvements on the configuration step and the advanced functions will be also totally re-written and moved to addon settings like all the other settings.

To start probably linux and openelec (x32 and x64), windows and android.
On Monday, probably raspberry pi 2
Next week probably osx.

Then, and only after that, new functionalities like the proxy stuff.
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14