• 103(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Ok I deleted the plexus addon_ data folder, rebooted ran the addon and still only installed Acestream modules were downloaded.

Renamed back to Openelec, deleted plexus addon_data folder and sopcast modules were installed as well as Acestream modules.

Thanks enen
Guys I'm being a bit daft here sorry. How can I test acestream? Can't find a playable link unless it's not working. Tried http://super-pomoyka.us.to/trash/ttv-lis...79.acelive and didn't work?
(2015-08-19, 22:53)tedbaker Wrote: Guys I'm being a bit daft here sorry. How can I test acestream? Can't find a playable link unless it's not working. Tried http://super-pomoyka.us.to/trash/ttv-lis...79.acelive and didn't work?

In which platform are you trying to run the addon?
@tedbaker
That link is working Ted. Some people snowboarding etc in the snow at the moment.
Are you on the latest version.
I pasted the link in "Acestream hash/ Torrent URL"

I'm on a mx2 box flashed with OpenELEC

Kodi 14.1

OpenELEC (unofficial) - version 5.0.3 (kernal: Linux 3.10.61)

It's probably because I'm outdated and unofficial. This is the most up to date flash I can do so I'm probably just out of luck Sad
Myp2p on my android mobile works acestreams links off parsers etc. I tried the link http://super-pomoyka.us.to/trash/ttv-lis...79.acelive in myp2p and won't work on my android phone either. What is the correct method to play ace stream files manually? Sorry once again to ask guys.
(2015-08-19, 23:01)invisable Wrote: @tedbaker
That link is working Ted. Some people snowboarding etc in the snow at the moment.
Are you on the latest version.
How did you start the stream?
I would like to help with testing on android, but how do I start the streams manually without parsers? Thanks and keep up the good work.
@enen92 I detected some strange behaviour with AceStream in the Raspberry Pi 2. I commented before but I now know exactly how reproduce (in my OS).

I have a famous sport's AceStream link (from a web that have some enumerated channels, some in acestream and other in sopcast). I added one Acestream channels into My Streams, so I can get these links in other Kodi installation and they are equal (no typos in URL, etc.):

I open one of these channels in the Raspberry Pi 2 with OSMC and Kernel 3.18. It shows:
Starting Ace Stream
Awating Response
Downlading Torrent
Pre-buffering. Seeds: 0 Download: 0 Kb/s

And it stops here.

In my router a new NAT entry is added (supose via UPnP): AceStream port 8621 -> 8621 for TCP (internal and external 8621 to IP Raspberry).

I can wait, it doesn't move. Seed: 0 Download: 0

Now, i go to my laptop, with Ubuntu x64, open Kodi, Plexus and open the same channel:
Pre-buffering. Seeds: 5 Download: > 0 Kb/s, Seeds: 10...
And in my router I have another rule: AceStream port 8621 -> 8622 for TCP (external 8622, internal 8621 to IP laptop)

And reproduction starts....

But, what happens at this moment? Raspberry see 1 seed (supose my laptop) and, then, sees all the other seeds (supose that the laptop informs other seeds) and it starts reproduction.

I have one small theory: With other AceStream it doesn't happens (your torrent file to test, or other stream that I have that doesn't pertain to this famous web), so ¿can be the tracker beside this web blocking this Acestream engine? (the Android AceStream engine) is very strange that it works just at the same moment that I open the same channel in my x64 laptop (I supose that it have some lan discovery method).

I don't think that is a problem with ports, because router indicates that are open (as you can see) and other AceStream works. The sopcast links from the same web works fine without laptop interaction.
It's probably some host not resolved inside the android chroot when processing the request (without a log no one can really tell). I am away from home for the week and without my pi so can't solve it soon (if I can solve it at all).
I believe all those acestream:// are just alias to the acelives of that site, so use the other.
Enen my unofficial openelec is just the same I'm afraid. Found working acestream links to open manually on android but on my openelec it just times out exactly like myp2p did. Sopcast works but acestream times out every time.
(2015-08-20, 00:52)tedbaker Wrote: Enen my unofficial openelec is just the same I'm afraid. Found working acestream links to open manually on android but on my openelec it just times out exactly like myp2p did. Sopcast works but acestream times out every time.

No it is not. The package says "Raspberry Pi 2" for a reason, it works for the Raspberry Pi 2...probably only.
You have an mx 2 running an outdated version of Kodi, an unofficial openelec build with an outdated linux kernel. No miracles.
It doesn't help by saying "I can test" since I don't have the hardware to develop and test it in the first place. It has to be one with access to the hardware, and this kind of access might even need to be physical to flash and test at the same time. It took us about a week to get this running on hardware we have (pi2).
Ok thanks anyway
I`m using Linux x64 with plexus 0.1.3 which I`m happy to write is working flawlessly.I`ve tried really hard to break it but no joy yet,lol..It`s like you wrote,it runs much faster without all the other stuff attached,including the stop function which is now closing as fast as a normal youtube video Smile Very nice work with that!!

I`m liking it a lot so far mate,thanks as always for all your hard work & BIG respect for all you do. Smile
Any chance for Rpi1 support in future?
Btw, under windows, addon works without single issue. I try to break it last night, but without success.
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14