• 104(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Just tested on rpi2 openelec 5.0.8 and after some help getting some streams ( thanks invisible Wink ) its working fine Smile

P.s just tested on my Android phone, native aceplayer doesn't work had to download and use acestream engine apk but not external player Smile

Just in case it helps.

enen92 what will add-on devs that have acestream links in lists need to do so that they play with plexus like the old p2p did ?

Thanks enen92
Keep downloaded files on disk save acestream video? Or not it this function?
Check your play history Wink
(2015-08-20, 09:46)yeahhh Wrote: Keep downloaded files on disk save acestream video? Or not it this function?
Its only for vod which is broken for all except windows.
can i install the latest release on RPi 2 running OSMC and Kodi 15.x.
I tested v0.13 on WeTek OpenElec Box running OpenElec v5.95.3.6.0 with kernel 3.10.76 and it just times out (does a 40 second countdown and then says torrent invalid).

Judging from previous comments on this thread it seems that that is a pretty old kernel and maybe that is why it doesn't work.

Would WeTek likely update the kernel when they do an update to a newer version of OpenElec? Just wondering if I am stuck on this kernel or if I wait a little and get an update, I may be able to run Plexus.
With the P2Pstreams addon, it was possible to play Sopcast streams in Sportsdevil. Now I've installed Plexus, but iT doesn't seem to work in Sportsdevil. Am I missing something?
Just go away.
(2015-08-20, 20:02)Genkster3600 Wrote: With the P2Pstreams addon, it was possible to play Sopcast streams in Sportsdevil. Now I've installed Plexus, but iT doesn't seem to work in Sportsdevil. Am I missing something?

Stop messages like this and go away yes
Just a message of thank you to enen92 and all others involved in creating of Plexus.

And there should be zero tolerance to discussion of parsers and other stuff which the Kodi foundation and enen92 don't want to associate with. There are plenty of other platforms where there is space to discuss such matters.
(2015-08-20, 15:42)srbutt Wrote: can i install the latest release on RPi 2 running OSMC and Kodi 15.x

Hi srbutt

Have you had any success with this installation/configuration?
@srbutt @woogie74
Yes it works in OSMC, it should work in every Raspberry Pi 2 with an updated OS and Kodi of course.
(2015-08-20, 21:34)rascas Wrote: @srbutt @woogie74
Yes it works in OSMC, it should work in every Raspberry Pi 2 with an updated OS and Kodi of course.

Thank you
plexus was playing an acestream. i pressed STOP and Raspberry Pi 2 hung
i'm waiting for smth like 5 min and no response

log (if any help): http://pastebin.com/N0nnTnf9
(2015-08-20, 23:09)grey Wrote: plexus was playing an acestream. i pressed STOP and Raspberry Pi 2 hung
i'm waiting for smth like 5 min and no response

log (if any help): http://pastebin.com/N0nnTnf9
Always or just once? Probably the shutdown command wasn't triggered. You should have the shutdown engine setting set as true otherwise this might happen
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14