Release AUTOMATIC (and/or manual) AUDIO SWITCHER for different Audio Output
Hello! It's me again...

I was just "playing" a little bit with the new version and I have noticed the following (the numbers are just examples):

- I set music audio volume to 100 in the settings
- I started to play a video an adjusted the audio to 25
- I started to play an album: the audio device is correctly changed as well as the volume (set to 100 according to the settings)
- During the first song I set the volume to 75
- When the second song starts...the volume is set back to 100... Huh

It would be nice it the volume wil change only when passing "from video to music" or "from music to video" and not every time "from file to file" (if I set the volume of the album to X, it is desired to have such volume for all the album).

I think that the same applies for the audio device configuration...right? This could be an improvement.

Sorry, I don't want to be boring, but your addon is foundamental for me and it would be nice to have it as much as better is possible! Nod

- - - Edit - - -

I have made the following tentative but without success (the script fails as soon as XBMC starts): https://copy.com/0ANBrf8onJA3

Just search for the two global variables playing_audio and playing_video...may be some sintax error?
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!

Messages In This Thread
RE: AUTOMATIC (and/or manual) AUDIO SWITCHER for different Audio Output - by axlt2002 - 2014-10-09, 23:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AUTOMATIC (and/or manual) AUDIO SWITCHER for different Audio Output1