Need advice on file naming / structure
(2014-08-13, 23:22)Mike_Doc Wrote: @David1977, the folder level solution you mentioned, does that also work for dics logos? I use aeon nox gotham and it shows the disc type logo but I believe I need to put .bluray in the actual filename to get the bluray logo in the bottom left corner in the showcase view. The film already has the bluray case just not the logo. Do you know if your file solution will correct this or do I need to continue renaming my bluray films accordingly.?

I used to use media companion but had problems and tried ember and also had problems. I'll try ember again and see how it goes.

@black_eagle, is it an easy change to switch to BBFC ratings? Is it film by film or can I do my whole collection at once?

Film by film, but if you are using Linux & nfo files, it should be an easy task to write a shell script to iterate through your film library and change the nfo accordingly. Sadly, I sat with MediaElch and changed them one at a time. Note, your skin has to support BBFC flags. Aeon MQ5 does, by changing the MPAA rating from 'PG' to 'UK: PG' etc (without the space after the colon )

As regards the media flags (blu-ray, dvd etc) MQ5 also shows the correct flags for me based on a 'Name of Movie 2010 BluRay 1080p DTS x264.mkv' type filename. The same naming convention works in confluence too, so I assume that it is reasonably correct.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need advice on file naming / structure - by black_eagle - 2014-08-14, 11:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need advice on file naming / structure0