Release Black Glass Nova 2.x for Kodi 13.x Gotham
(2014-12-05, 08:33)patrikivey Wrote: I think the only thing that's missing is cache progress bar. Is there anyway to implement visible buffer pn the progress bar when streaming?

Added cache progress bar: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...7613c37ba6

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-12-06, 05:17)KKjustFlossin Wrote: When viewing "Live Tv" using IPTV Simple client, when you select a channel, the preview is up top and off of the screen. The only way to view it is to change to full screen. Is it possible to have the preview play full screen behind a transparent channel list like it does in "Nebula"? This way you'd be able to watch a show while still scrolling through the channels. The way it is now, I can hear the channel playing and see the timer counting but it's way off screen to the top.... Thx.

Have you already enabled "background music visualisation / video player" option in skin settings?

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-12-07, 10:50)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 05:17)KKjustFlossin Wrote: When viewing "Live Tv" using IPTV Simple client, when you select a channel, the preview is up top and off of the screen. The only way to view it is to change to full screen. Is it possible to have the preview play full screen behind a transparent channel list like it does in "Nebula"? This way you'd be able to watch a show while still scrolling through the channels. The way it is now, I can hear the channel playing and see the timer counting but it's way off screen to the top.... Thx.

Have you already enabled "background music visualisation / video player" option in skin settings?

Thanks

Tgx

Thank you, that worked perfectly.
(2014-12-07, 10:38)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-12-05, 08:33)patrikivey Wrote: I think the only thing that's missing is cache progress bar. Is there anyway to implement visible buffer pn the progress bar when streaming?

Added cache progress bar: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...7613c37ba6

Thanks

Tgx

This didn't work. I figured it as much since the video progress is tracked in time only vs a bar meter as in Amber. Am I missing something? I found BGN to be almost perfect except for not being able to track how much is buffered. Thanks.
(2014-12-12, 02:52)patrikivey Wrote: This didn't work. I figured it as much since the video progress is tracked in time only vs a bar meter as in Amber. Am I missing something? I found BGN to be almost perfect except for not being able to track how much is buffered. Thanks.

The commit on GitHub should display a red bar for cached progress underneath the blu time progress bar.

Did you download and installed the skin from GitHub?

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-12-12, 10:12)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-12-12, 02:52)patrikivey Wrote: This didn't work. I figured it as much since the video progress is tracked in time only vs a bar meter as in Amber. Am I missing something? I found BGN to be almost perfect except for not being able to track how much is buffered. Thanks.

The commit on GitHub should display a red bar for cached progress underneath the blu time progress bar.

Did you download and installed the skin from GitHub?

Thanks

Tgx
I just found a critical bug...... Once you change skin to Black Glass Nova, you can't access the network connections. When you go to System...System...Internet Access and click on Connection, the window of hotspots doesn't pop up. You gave to change skin back to Confluence, connect to wifi, then change back to Black Glass.....

I never noticed before because I was already connected at home and never checked, but when taking my box to a friends house, I tried to connect to his internet and discovered you can't while this skin is installed...
(2014-12-14, 09:40)KKjustFlossin Wrote: I just found a critical bug...... Once you change skin to Black Glass Nova, you can't access the network connections. When you go to System...System...Internet Access and click on Connection, the window of hotspots doesn't pop up. You gave to change skin back to Confluence, connect to wifi, then change back to Black Glass.....

I never noticed before because I was already connected at home and never checked, but when taking my box to a friends house, I tried to connect to his internet and discovered you can't while this skin is installed...

Which kind of box is the skin installed on ?

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-12-14, 10:46)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-12-14, 09:40)KKjustFlossin Wrote: I just found a critical bug...... Once you change skin to Black Glass Nova, you can't access the network connections. When you go to System...System...Internet Access and click on Connection, the window of hotspots doesn't pop up. You gave to change skin back to Confluence, connect to wifi, then change back to Black Glass.....

Which kind of box is the skin installed on ?

Thanks

Tgx

I have it on a Pivos Xios DS Media Play (Linux), a Pivos Xios XS Media Play (Linux), and an Apple TV 2nd gen. I also have it installed on my Armada Mach 8 (Pure Linux Edition) but it's not an issue on that because it uses a separate Network Manager instead of the built-in one.
(2014-12-15, 17:15)KKjustFlossin Wrote: I have it on a Pivos Xios DS Media Play (Linux), a Pivos Xios XS Media Play (Linux), and an Apple TV 2nd gen. I also have it installed on my Armada Mach 8 (Pure Linux Edition) but it's not an issue on that because it uses a separate Network Manager instead of the built-in one.

Can you please post a screenshot of the missing screen running on Confluence?

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-12-15, 17:59)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 17:15)KKjustFlossin Wrote: I have it on a Pivos Xios DS Media Play (Linux), a Pivos Xios XS Media Play (Linux), and an Apple TV 2nd gen. I also have it installed on my Armada Mach 8 (Pure Linux Edition) but it's not an issue on that because it uses a separate Network Manager instead of the built-in one.

Can you please post a screenshot of the missing screen running on Confluence?

Thanks

Tgx

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but how do I upload a screenshot? I don't see that option.....
(2014-12-16, 00:53)KKjustFlossin Wrote: I'm embarrassed to admit it, but how do I upload a screenshot? I don't see that option.....

The simpliest way is to upload the picture to imgur and post the link here.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-12-04, 17:47)Tgxcorporation Wrote: At last: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...134598635b

Fantastic, I've upgraded to Kodi (so I'm using the skin 3.X) and it works like a charm ! Thanks again Smile
(2014-12-16, 08:23)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-12-16, 00:53)KKjustFlossin Wrote: I'm embarrassed to admit it, but how do I upload a screenshot? I don't see that option.....

The simpliest way is to upload the picture to imgur and post the link here.

Thanks

Tgx

Ok, here's the Internet Access screen before clicking the connection....
http://imgur.com/lHlCIln

And here's what it looks like when you click on connection.....
http://imgur.com/hRn8yFx
(2014-12-17, 03:18)KKjustFlossin Wrote: Ok, here's the Internet Access screen before clicking the connection....
http://imgur.com/lHlCIln

And here's what it looks like when you click on connection.....
http://imgur.com/hRn8yFx

Does the access point screen work with any other skin except Confluence?

Thanks

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 2.x for Kodi 13.x Gotham2