• 5(current)
Release Nebula 1.x for Kodi 13.x Gotham
lol
you are fast Oo
First, I want to give huge praise for this skin. I have a larger living room with only a 32" TV and this is the first skin that I can see everything including show information from the comfort of my couch. Awesome...thank you so much.

Two quick questions. What size are the main menu icons. I would like to replace some of the icons on my custom menu options and did not know what size was best to use.

And how do I add TV Shows to menu? I tried adding in sub menu. It shows that it has been added, although it is not showing up, even after a reboot.

Any help would be much Appreciated.
(2014-09-02, 00:47)sirc17 Wrote: Two quick questions. What size are the main menu icons. I would like to replace some of the icons on my custom menu options and did not know what size was best to use.

And how do I add TV Shows to menu? I tried adding in sub menu. It shows that it has been added, although it is not showing up, even after a reboot.

The icons in the home menu should be at a minimum of 560x225 pixels.

Regarding Tv Shows, here is a guide i found on internet: http://www.worldtvpc.com/mediaplayers/xb...vshows.php
It uses Confluence skin, but it's the same with Nebula.

Thanks

Tgx
Thank you for the reply. I see that I lack good communication skills, lol. What I was trying to ask in regards to the TV shows, how do you actually add my library to the menu. I can access my files although I have subscriptions for my TV library that update daily that can only be accessed in "my library". When I go to add the sub menu for TV show library under videos, it shows it there in skin settings, although once I back out into the main menu, it is not actually there. I would just make it an xbmc favorite, although I cannot even find "my library" accessible anywhere in the nebula skin. Although now that I type this out, I guess I could always change my skin to something else that allows me to access my library, add it to xbmc favorites, then switch back to nebula and add that favorite to the main menu. I will go ahead and do that, although let me know if there is a way to get the sub menu to show up. Maybe I am just missing something. Thanks again for the icon info. I really appreciate that.

So now I just look silly. Ignore all of that about my library. It is an issue with I stream subscriptions. Not nebula. Thank for not laughing too hard at me.
(2014-08-31, 22:21)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-08-31, 21:43)shiro Wrote: Hello, how are marks for watched videos displayed? i think i have none, thus i not knowing what videos has been watched. I have also trying to enable-disable the setting in skin config. Nothing changes. Is it working properly?

They are placed to the left of video titles as full or empty circles.

Thanks

Tgx

Yes now i see them. But only in Movies, not in Videos. Maybe another suggestion to your checklist :-)
Tgx, one request. When you look at TV shows (in your library) the primary show poster doesn't show if all shows have been watched. Would it be possible for you to add on the TV Poster / folder the watched icon if all episodes have been watched?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2014-09-03, 20:16)hoopsdavis Wrote: Tgx, one request. When you look at TV shows (in your library) the primary show poster doesn't show if all shows have been watched. Would it be possible for you to add on the TV Poster / folder the watched icon if all episodes have been watched?

I do not know if this is possible. Is there any other skin that has this feature?
Hi,

in TV-Shows in List-View the episode picture is cut and zoomed in and so gets pixelated.

Maybe you could make it smaller and show the whole picture.

Switching to "show plot" doesn't help, because then the picture changes to show fanart.
KODI: 18 (latest on Google Play) with Emby-Addon
Skin: Estuary
Database: Emby Server Docker (linuxserver.io) on Synology DS1019+
Hardware: Nvidia Shield TV 2017
Video/Sound: via HDMI and Yamaha RX-V685 on Philips 55OLED804
Remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate
(2014-09-03, 21:51)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-09-03, 20:16)hoopsdavis Wrote: Tgx, one request. When you look at TV shows (in your library) the primary show poster doesn't show if all shows have been watched. Would it be possible for you to add on the TV Poster / folder the watched icon if all episodes have been watched?

I do not know if this is possible. Is there any other skin that has this feature?

Every other skin I've used have this feature.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi, love the look of this skin.

how do i set it up to use smart playlists. i have 2 one for movies and one for movies thats show up as stand up comedy, would like to split them. so far i only seem to be able to do it via favourites.

Thanks in advance

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 

I tried to replicate your issue, but i cannot find anything wrong. Can you please post a screenshot?

Thanks

Tgx

(2014-09-04, 07:28)keyboarder2k Wrote: Hi,

in TV-Shows in List-View the episode picture is cut and zoomed in and so gets pixelated.

Maybe you could make it smaller and show the whole picture.

Switching to "show plot" doesn't help, because then the picture changes to show fanart.

I know. It's by design. I prefer a zoomed cut image that stretches over blank space instead of a tiny screenshot which only covers 1/3rd of the available space.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-09-07, 12:56)matt77303 Wrote: how do i set it up to use smart playlists. i have 2 one for movies and one for movies thats show up as stand up comedy, would like to split them. so far i only seem to be able to do it via favourites.

Favourites is the only way.
Once you have added your smart playlist to favourites, you can add custom entries in home menu using the home menu editor in skin settings.

Thanks

Tgx
Since Nebula is on Transifex now, I translated all open phrases to german. Are there any strings to translate not covered by the language files?
Nebula 1.0.5 is out!

Changelog 1.0.5
  • Added vertical scroller for sub menu items in home screen.
  • Added transparency to pvr osd.
  • Improved overlay while media is playing: added time, time remaining, finish time.
  • Seekbars now visible with video info screen.
  • Improved mouse navigation in home screen.
  • Improved mouse navigation in Cover Wrap views.
  • Added smooth transitions on images when browsing.
  • Enabled TvTunes add-on for movies and music videos too.
  • Streamlining focus animations in settings screens.
  • Improved texture quality for gradients.
  • Bugs fixed.
Great news. The update workes well.

Just a hint ... Don't use the options "Fullscreen on music playback" and "Use TVthemes" together ;-) Maybe the skin options could prevent these options being selected at the same time - don't know if this is possible.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nebula 1.x for Kodi 13.x Gotham3