Release PartyMode Autostart
great add on thanks
can anyone tell me how to easily repeat the playlsit

thanks
I agree, really great add on! Thanks to the Author!
But I too would really appreciate it to have a repeat function.
I have submitted some pull requests, which add the following features: If you just can't stand to wait, I've merged all three of these changes into my master branch. Just replace the PartymodeAutostart.py file and the resources/ folder and you're good to go.
(2017-12-03, 04:44)elindsey Wrote: I have submitted some pull requests, which add the following features: If you just can't stand to wait, I've merged all three of these changes into my master branch. Just replace the PartymodeAutostart.py file and the resources/ folder and you're good to go. 
Wonderful! Thanks for your pull requests!
I have merged it and submitted to Official Kodi repository
Hey,
I use Kodi v17.6 on an android box but the addon won't start :-( I've got the following Error in my kodi.log:
python:
15:47:36.251 T:506475947088   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/service.partymode.autostart/PartymodeAutostart.py", line 194, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/service.partymode.autostart/PartymodeAutostart.py", line 33, in __init__
                                                self.serviceMonitor = serviceMonitor(self._getSettings(), self._onScreensaverAction)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/service.partymode.autostart/PartymodeAutostart.py", line 60, in _getSettings
                                                self.playbackRandom                             = int(__addon__.getSetting('playback-random'))
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2017-12-12, 17:00)JanMann Wrote: Hey,
I use Kodi v17.6 on an android box but the addon won't start :-( I've got the following Error in my kodi.log:
python:
15:47:36.251 T:506475947088   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/service.partymode.autostart/PartymodeAutostart.py", line 194, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/service.partymode.autostart/PartymodeAutostart.py", line 33, in __init__
                                                self.serviceMonitor = serviceMonitor(self._getSettings(), self._onScreensaverAction)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/service.partymode.autostart/PartymodeAutostart.py", line 60, in _getSettings
                                                self.playbackRandom                             = int(__addon__.getSetting('playback-random'))
 https://github.com/elbowz/partymode-auto...e/issues/6
(2017-12-12, 17:01)muttley:bd Wrote:
(2017-12-12, 17:00)JanMann Wrote: Hey,
python:
                                                Main()
 https://github.com/elbowz/partymode-auto...e/issues/6 
Thx, the workaround works for me! <3
Can I run this addon from a script/json call, so that i can run it whenever I like, not just at startup? I'm trying this from Home Assistant, but think I may not have the Kodi Parameters right, my call looks like this...

method: Addons.ExecuteAddon
playerid: 1
addonid: script.partymode.autostart

do I have to send other parameters to get the addon to start playing even if Kodi is already running?
(2017-12-04, 15:26)muttley:bd Wrote:
(2017-12-03, 04:44)elindsey Wrote: I have submitted some pull requests, which add the following features: If you just can't stand to wait, I've merged all three of these changes into my master branch. Just replace the PartymodeAutostart.py file and the resources/ folder and you're good to go.  
Wonderful! Thanks for your pull requests!
I have merged it and submitted to Official Kodi repository 
Is there a way to disable the countdown notification?
(2019-04-24, 21:09)DAlba Wrote: Is there a way to disable the countdown notification?
Yes, set the time delay to zero.
Hi,
Can you add search to your part mode plugin?
Then if someone selects music, it goes on to the queue?
that would be great
Thank you
I love this add-on! I work at an AV company and we do FAT's before we install. During FAT, often not all sources (e.g. CCTV) is available so we use Rpi 4b 4GB to fake sources. I use party-mode to auto-start a video and put it on repeat.

I do have a request for this add-on:

1# Enable two videostream from both Rpi 4 HDMI outputs with different content. This way the Pi can mimic 2 Sources from one Pi.
I know 4k30hz on both outputs is wishful thinking but if Libreelec manage to get its stable one day, it would be nice to have control over both outputs video resolution. For now 1080p is just fine.
Hello!

Thanks for your efforts, love this add-on!

Are there any plans to update so that it will work with Kodi 19?

Regards,
Wildman

(P.S.: I'm REALLY hoping the answer is yes, lol)
Release v0.9.2

Changelog
- Migrate to Kodi 19 (thanks to outsideset pr#13)
- Add Polish translation (thanks to forgottennick pr#10)
- Other fixes and adds
(2021-03-05, 17:06)muttley:bd Wrote: Release v0.9.2

Changelog
- Migrate to Kodi 19 (thanks to outsideset pr#13)
- Add Polish translation (thanks to forgottennick pr#10)
- Other fixes and adds
OUTSTANDING!!! Thanks for your efforts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PartyMode Autostart0