13.2: missing context options, queue questions?
I have an out of the box, non customised, non skinned, non-upgraded, recently install version of XBMC 13.2 (my old pc died, I started over).

I don't seem to be able to right-click and scan for changed content. I have to open videos, then files, then select a folder and choose "scan for changed content". In the past (previously I used version 11) it was far easier where I could do it from (say) the list of "recently added tv shows". Scanning for changed content seems to be hidden away, and it's the thing I use most.

Also, when I queue music it plays right away. I don't neccesarily want that. I want to be able to go ahead and queue up a bunch of things, then when I'm ready to listen to it, I would right-click, choose "now playing" and hit play on the list. Where did that go? How do I get to the list of items that I have queued so that I can edit and remove some items? The list seems to have been hidden.
I'd love the option to turn off interface animations in any skin. Love the skin, hate the fade.
1. Try the left button menu (ie the one you get when you press the left arrow button in library view)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
aah, I don't think I've ever used that side bar since it's to date been pretty damned useless.

Any clues on number 2? That's the one that really annoys me.
I'd love the option to turn off interface animations in any skin. Love the skin, hate the fade.
Same place, the left side menu and it's now called Current Playlist
I don't use XBMC for music sorry, I just don't see the point in turning my TV on to select music when my Squeeze setup is so flexible.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
13.2: missing context options, queue questions?0