Existing shows WILL update, new ones and movies will not add
Hi

Thanks in advance to anyone reading this.
I have XBMC set up on a WHS 2011, with mySQL database to share the database with an android tablet & phone and 2 raspberry Pi's.
It has been working fantastically well (thanks to all the documentation on here!)
However, since March, it has not added any new movies or TV series that i have downloaded either manually or through sickbeard.
All the existing TV shows update fine with new episodes however.
I have tried pressing the Update in XBMC in sickbeard, manually scanning in XBMC. These all play fine of course when I go through the Files menu.
Most of the threads on here seem to be about not updating at all, I cannot find anything about current shows updating but new ones not.
Any help greatly appreciated, if any logs need posting, please tell me which files these are, and where they may be if possible?
I have been looking at the mySQL database this morning, but it is not something I have used other than for XBMC. It still shares the databases around the house fine. I am not sure if it is an XBMC problem or MySQL.
I am using Gotham 13.2, I usually keep fairly up to date, it may have happened when updating the XBMC software and the database changed?

Cheers
Craig
Actually scrap all that! It seems my Sources had changed for some reason! even though they haven't been touched in years!
what changed with your sources? I seem to be having the same problem
I have a video folder that then has a TV shows and a movies folder inside.
The sources were separate,one for each folder. Then when I checked, only the video folder was a source, rather than the individual subfolders.
Movies is now working when I changed it back. Not sure tv shows is tho

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Existing shows WILL update, new ones and movies will not add0