• 5(current)
Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library
(2014-10-16, 20:21)im85288 Wrote: Excellent, I'll look to merge your fix so everyone benefits. I presume it was a change in the home widgets xml?

i sent you a pull request on your github
I can not understand today to connect the mac mini, the art of the films were la ...
  I decided to delete all kodi .. start from scratch, however I have the same problems:

1 tvtunner - error opening part of the show or movies
2 - shows no background fanart is all black ---I'm talking about the main screen ...
Running the XBMC DB it looks like the ability to change artwork and other options under the "info" part of the movie is not available. Here is a screen shot.

Another problem, I can not call the movie, the main movie screen ... only by spotligth and tv shows.
    On screen movies, it is not possible to call!

The problem this really annoying me is the theme of tv shows ...

Follows a request to change the colors of the blocks ... LOL would be possible?
(2014-10-16, 22:39)Nafi Wrote:
(2014-10-16, 20:21)im85288 Wrote: Excellent, I'll look to merge your fix so everyone benefits. I presume it was a change in the home widgets xml?

i sent you a pull request on your github

Brilliant! Merged your changes... ALL this is the way I would things to progress. If we all contribute I am sure the skin will keep improving.

I have updated the Github location on the first page for anyone wanting to contribute or make language specific changes etc...just send a pull request.

(2014-10-17, 00:45)GoDodgerz Wrote: Running the XBMC DB it looks like the ability to change artwork and other options under the "info" part of the movie is not available. Here is a screen shot.

True, I had removed those sort of things for MediaBrowser as obviously you do not need to do things like update the Artwork, Search for TV tunes etc etc

It's on the todo list though unless someone beats me to it Smile

(2014-10-17, 02:15)iorifly Wrote: Another problem, I can not call the movie, the main movie screen ... only by spotligth and tv shows.
    On screen movies, it is not possible to call!

The problem this really annoying me is the theme of tv shows ...

Follows a request to change the colors of the blocks ... LOL would be possible?

I think I may be missing something here, could you post screenshots so we understand the same thing? Are you saying selecting the Movies Tile does nothing..or is it Movies in the Menu. What is happening with theme music? I made no changes in that area so it should work if it works in the xperience1080 version. By change colours of the blocks are you meaning the tiles? Every section (i.e. Search, Home, Movies, TV Shows, Music etc) can have different colour blocks...this is selectable in the skin settings.

(2014-10-16, 20:42)GoDodgerz Wrote: OK great thanks for that explanation. I can rebuild a XBMC database it just gonna take a while (1300) movies and TV shows lol. I have noticed breifly with your skin that the size of the menus gets swapped meaning, the movies slide is supposed to be the focus but it is small in size and the two categories on either side are large when they should be small. Not sure what's triggering it. Any ideas on how to fix it? If I remeber right this is something that was an issue before your mod with Xperience1080 and Piers 1080XF.

I think this one is down to you removing the Weather section...could you try with that enabled to see if it works correctly then? If it does work then I know where to start looking! By the way guys, from what I understand the WeatherUnderground addon is now broken and will not be getting fixed Sad http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116668&page=35 This is bad as this skin displays the weather differently when using that addon. For now I have switched to use the Yahoo weather addon and will most likely switch to the openweathermap addon once/if it is made into the official weather addon.
we first problem, clicking on the main menu fanart in movies (home screen), not carries the film.
     on the subject of tv shows, I get the error TvTuner addon.
        you do not have error in TvTuner?

I speak all over the blocks, change color of all ......

but the biggest problem is not getting carrefar films tiles on the main screen movies and the error of the addon TvTuner.
(2014-10-17, 13:46)iorifly Wrote: we first problem, clicking on the main menu fanart in movies (home screen), not carries the film.
     on the subject of tv shows, I get the error TvTuner addon.
        you do not have error in TvTuner?

but the biggest problem is not getting carrefar films tiles on the main screen movies and the error of the addon TvTuner.

please... can you make screenshots/photos and highlight the areas with errors/boxes which do not work?

Quote:I speak all over the blocks, change color of all ......
you can change the color of the blocks in skin settings.
Since I'm not in my house at the moment, I am using a print of im85288 own.

I can not see the movie opening this menu.

About altearar the colors of the blocks could tell me how? I put that theme - CMKY Huh?

im85288,
Can not this look in my tv shows! Can you help me?

but later put the image in TvTuner error, when opening a part of tv shows.

Note .: Nafi, Very good to know that im85288, got someone to help you!
well. i guess you are using a translator. Even after your 3rd try to explain your issue, i'm unable to understand your problem with the movie screen.
When i navigate to Movies on the home screen, i can see the fanart in the middle of the screen. When i press OK, it starts playing. If this does not work for you, please look in your xbmc.log. Maybe there are some interesting lines.

Fanart seems to be broken on the homescreen(at least with Kodi library), but works when you enter a submenu and select a certain movie/tvshow.

Quote:About altearar the colors of the blocks could tell me how?
Go to Settings - skin settings - tile colours - use colour tiles
than you can choose a color for every screen.
It looks like this is a problem when removing the "applications" and "music" tab from the home screen. If I add one or the other back on it works fine. I also have the weather enabled as well.

Additionally I just started adding the movie and TV logo files underneath the posters, but they are all off center of the screen. This appears to be a container issue not being aligned.

[/quote]

I think this one is down to you removing the Weather section...could you try with that enabled to see if it works correctly then? If it does work then I know where to start looking! By the way guys, from what I understand the WeatherUnderground addon is now broken and will not be getting fixed Sad http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116668&page=35 This is bad as this skin displays the weather differently when using that addon. For now I have switched to use the Yahoo weather addon and will most likely switch to the openweathermap addon once/if it is made into the official weather addon.
[/quote]
Yes, I'm using GoogleTranslator.

I managed to make some prints

Come on, first TvTuner error

About the films he can not start this screen.

About the view tv shows, that is not how the im85288

do you have tvtunes addon installed?

For the tvshow info viewtype please download this file and replace it in your skin directory (addons/skin.1080xf.mb3/1080i)
https://github.com/Naffi/skin.1080xf.mb3...Videos.xml ( use right click - save as... )

please report back whether it works for you. i will push it to im85288's github then.

Quote:About the films he can not start this screen.

no idea. it works for me
(2014-10-17, 22:22)Nafi Wrote: do you have tvtunes addon installed?

For the tvshow info viewtype please download this file and replace it in your skin directory (addons/skin.1080xf.mb3/1080i)
https://github.com/Naffi/skin.1080xf.mb3...Videos.xml ( use right click - save as... )

please report back whether it works for you. i will push it to im85288's github then.

Quote:About the films he can not start this screen.

no idea. it works for me

Sad

Your file broke the visualization of tv shows .. now when I open does not show anything.

About the problem with the screen, the movie is not working ... I understand ....

About tvtunes, yes I have it installed ...

How do I return to the previous broke all my visualizations ...

ok. downloading files from github does not work this way.

use this file and replace again.( right click - save as...)
http://5.45.106.130/downloads/misc/ViewtypesVideos.xml
With this last file seems to have been better .. see

but still does not show the amount of episodes
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library6