Movie collection logo
(2014-09-12, 21:20)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-09-12, 21:13)Martijn Wrote:
(2014-09-12, 20:46)kizzer31 Wrote: frodo beyond xbmc

by no means and in any way supported on this forum.

There you go. That's a definate confirmation. Kodi does not support any movieset art other than poster and fanart. Won't make any difference which version you're using. If you do a google search you will find several threads regarding this issue. I don't pretend to even understand most of the problems related to logos.

Logo for moviesets is supported
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

@kizzer31, I'd suggest you look at using the skin Aeon Nox Gotham, it's a fork of Aeon Nox 4 for Gotham. Once you have it and all add-ons installed and the relevant config done you should be able to set up your movie sets like mine, here:
watch gallery

Screenshots 3,4,5 show how to access and set the art, start by pressing 'c' on the movie set. Screenshot 6 shows how to add the background image to the boxset when it opens. Please note I#m using a modded boxset, not the standard brown movie set for XBMC.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2014-09-13, 16:58)Mike_Doc Wrote: @kizzer31, I'd suggest you look at using the skin Aeon Nox Gotham, it's a fork of Aeon Nox 4 for Gotham. Once you have it and all add-ons installed and the relevant config done you should be able to set up your movie sets like mine, here:
watch gallery

Screenshots 3,4,5 show how to access and set the art, start by pressing 'c' on the movie set. Screenshot 6 shows how to add the background image to the boxset when it opens. Please note I#m using a modded boxset, not the standard brown movie set for XBMC.

Mike.

Just curious, which mod are you using for sets?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
@wgstarks, I've used schimi2k's greybox set overlay from here https://forum.fanart.tv/viewtopic.php?f=...hilit=grey. Look around 7th 8th reply. But it depends on how your skin is built. For instance there a 2 version of ANG around on one has the what I presume is compiled db's / textures in the media folder i.e. only 3 files and another version, the one I'm using, has all the folders so I just copied over the grey boxset images into the relevant folder and job done.

The infopanel mod is 'layout new' that was created by Warlion for ANG.
that looks epic mike love that set up you have going on im just useless at this stuff lol

did have aeon nox 4.1.9 from on here on my device but live streams would lag so dont know if i have to fix something as they was fine on my previous set up that wasnt gotham
this is what i see when i try to what u said pal....im running aeon nox 4.1.9 gotham now one from on here

screenshot of what i see
like I said, you can either 1) go right to 'add art', then enter 'clearlogo'. That should then become another option in your view or 2) Select a movie, press i, select choose art (last option on scrollbar) then down to 'auto'. If you have artwork downloader installed then this will go off an automatically download all the artwork for the movie in question and at the same time this should create the various new options in your view. Choose a movie that you know has everything i.e. logo, disc, banner etc. etc. and then they should all appear as options in your view.

This is what I have done after an import as XBMC only seems to create those 2 options after an import, possibly only a problem for me even though I have nfo files, and then I use AD like I've described and all the other options then appear in the view.

So, what skin are you trying to get logo's with at the moment? if neither of he 2 options above work then I guess the skin designer has blocked / removed logos or logos isn't an option in the skin itself?
ok cheers mike i will give that a whirl thanks again for all the helpful info appreciated
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290 thats the one im using mike

done it cheers mike i just done option 1 you mentioned m8 i typed in clearlogo and added it that way thanks again pal thats been bugging me for ages ;-)
Where can I get movie set logos/posters? I spent all weekend lookin for Star Wars Complete Saga. The poster I'm looking for is the Bluray set.
Thanks
@Edworld try fanart.tv

That is where I get the logos and clearart, sometimes they have posters too, for posters I primarily go to themoviedb.org
Fanart doesnt have nice star wars posters, and nothing for kill bill and toy story. Moviedb has some but are low resolution and don't look as nice.

thanks
@Edworld
u can also make requests on Fanart.tv
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie collection logo0