• 11(current)
Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here.
OpenElec 6 is based on Isengard so it should run just fine.
wow this is great. love the minimal. really great work.

can i add some wishes?

hope youll include more views. like logo.
and under the power button also the setting menu? so i can remove one more thing.

thanks man

its so great. and the site you gave me is also really great for some nice wallpapers. thanks[/quote]
I won't be updating this with anything more since Jarvis about to be released but I'll start to modify Eminence 2.0 instead.
(2016-01-15, 01:54)Paranoidjack Wrote: I won't be updating this with anything more since Jarvis about to be released but I'll start to modify Eminence 2.0 instead.

thats great too. and then with the same look as now?
only thing i'am missing is some more views but for the rest.

or can anyone tell me how to mod extra views in the skin. i know a bit programming and skinning. and i searchd it. but on the wiki one thing i can't get to work.

wow thanks again.
edit
is there any way to change the color for the watched videos (or even the icon for the non watched items)
i have a specific folder (list) with videos for my father and i want to change the color (or even the icon) so he can sees easier which ones to choose
(i know that there is an option to hide watched items but i don't want to use it)

thanks

p.s. maybe this can be done with kodi texture tool and change color from overlaywatched list icon (didn't try it yet)
(2016-05-19, 13:46)kodorevi8ulis Wrote: is there any way to change the color for the watched videos (or even the icon for the non watched items)
i have a specific folder (list) with videos for my father and i want to change the color (or even the icon) so he can sees easier which ones to choose
(i know that there is an option to hide watched items but i don't want to use it)

thanks

p.s. maybe this can be done with kodi texture tool and change color from overlaywatched list icon (didn't try it yet)

I like using the wall view with info it shows check marks for things watched.Nod ahhh since integration with traktv.tv the watched check marks are no longer reliable unless you manually apply them.
KODI 18 on a fire tv cube. Aura(18) skin. Trakt supporter.
Hi there,
is there any plan to work on the TV Guide page please ?
Huge thanks to all the contributors from about 1- 1/2 years ago (pages 3-7 of this section). Let me do lots of mods to colors, objects transparency and personalizations.
Question 
I've been reading this thread for a better customization... And I am bumped with this:

This is a picture posted by Citrus and you can find it in this thread, page 5.

I am not talking about the one encircled by the red ink, but I am quite interested on the color of the Home Tiles. How is it possible that in this picture, the color of the Home Tiles that are not focused or not selected have a 100% opacity or fully opaque and not semi transparent... How can I achieve something like this? Can someone help?
Hahahah Big Grin

No worries. Made it!

I've updated the live tv epg to have only 2 hours of space which gives more room for the show titles. I also changed the font being used and the meta displayed at the bottom to include subtitle and other data.

You'll also notice that I have added a transparent bar across the header (easiest to see near the time/temp).

Mods for epg are done to the MyPVRGuide.xml file, font changes in Font.xml and the header is done through the Includes_Furniture.xml file.
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Testing ATSC single and dual tuners on RPi3 and the occasional s905 box
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee!
(2016-08-04, 03:35)rggeiger Wrote: Huge thanks to all the contributors from about 1- 1/2 years ago (pages 3-7 of this section). Let me do lots of mods to colors, objects transparency and personalizations.

Latest changes include custom color icons!

@edit4ever, Oki so we can continue here. I tested header with channel logo and after few minutes I back to older style. Channel icon is in down info menu. I enabled down info to show during change channels so icon is showing as well for few seconds (when buffering). Now I am modifying skin eminence 2 mod because there is more nice options . I want to change size of this subtitle box (on picture) because it is too big . There are only 2 options for download subtitles and active . Where I can do that?

And where I can modify screen for codecinfo. Would be nice to change position to left upper corner and add there functions for signal quality info when enebled in Kodi options . In confluence skin it shows nicely (like on screen). Would be nice to have here this info in this same style Smile

This will be a bit more challenging as the signal quality window was never setup for this skin. Are you running Jarvis or Krypton? Kodi changed how this information is executed in Krypton. It used to be under codecinfo but now I believe it has to be pulled from a playerdebug window. This of course has to be worked into the skin. It looks like the updated version of confluence for Krypton has added this. I'll have to look into how the executed it.

https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence

As for the subtitle box...I do not have that issue. I am running Jarvis.

Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Testing ATSC single and dual tuners on RPi3 and the occasional s905 box
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here.6