• 13(current)
Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here.
No problem mate :-) If you have some interesting mods for this beautiful skin if no problem you can share with us :-)
Best regards
(2016-08-17, 20:43)edit4ever Wrote: I've updated the live tv epg to have only 2 hours of space which gives more room for the show titles. I also changed the font being used and the meta displayed at the bottom to include subtitle and other data.

You'll also notice that I have added a transparent bar across the header (easiest to see near the time/temp).

Mods for epg are done to the MyPVRGuide.xml file, font changes in Font.xml and the header is done through the Includes_Furniture.xml file.

@edit4ever can you provide a tutorial on how to do this for some of us who are beginners please Smile.
@fewzhon I'd be happy to provide some insight into the changes I've made. I'm traveling for a few weeks, but if I get some time on a train maybe I can post some info. Mostly I've just poked around the code until I've found what I wanted to change, but I can post a little extra info on what I have done.

The info I post will assume you know how to find the eminence add on folder on your kodi system. Most changes will occur to the xml files in the 16x9 folder.

For example...to change the epg to show different time amounts...you need to edit the MyPVRGuide.xml file. You'll find a section with the following:

Code:
<control type="epggrid" id="10" description="EPG">    
                        <left>0</left>
                        <top>-70</top>
                        <width>headlinew</width>
                        <height>560</height>
                        <onback>9000</onback>
                        <viewtype label="19069">list</viewtype>
                        <progresstexture border="5" colordiffuse="bf777777">pvr/progressline.png</progresstexture>
                        <scrolltime tween="quadratic">300</scrolltime>
                        <timeblocks>40</timeblocks>
                        <rulerunit>6</rulerunit>
                        <rulerlayout height="70" width="284">
                            <control type="label" id="2">
                                <posx>0</posx>
                                <posy>30</posy>
                                <width>200</width>
                                <align>left</align>
                                <aligny>top</aligny>
                                <font>Font-OSD</font>
                                <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
                                <textcolor>ListLabel</textcolor>
                            </control>
                        </rulerlayout>

To change the amount of time shown...you change the timeblocks number. Since the ruler unit was set to 6, for every 1 you change the timeblocks number, you'll adjust the grid width by 6 minutes. So to make it easy, multiples of 5 will change the grid by 30minutes. I think I reduced my timeblocks from 40 to 25 which shows 2 and a half hours on the grid.

Again, I'm traveling so I can't double check my info...but I'll update when I can. I also apologize for the way the code pasted...posting from an iPad.
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Testing ATSC single and dual tuners on RPi3 and the occasional s905 box
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee!
(2016-08-24, 02:52)rggeiger Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 03:35)rggeiger Wrote: Huge thanks to all the contributors from about 1- 1/2 years ago (pages 3-7 of this section). Let me do lots of mods to colors, objects transparency and personalizations.

Latest changes include custom color icons!

How do I get widgets shown like that Huh in second image there??

Krypton modified
(2016-08-04, 03:35)rggeiger Wrote: Huge thanks to all the contributors from about 1- 1/2 years ago (pages 3-7 of this section). Let me do lots of mods to colors, objects transparency and personalizations.

How do you get the widgets to look like that with the bigger thumbnail and info??
Smile 
I love the way you modified the skin, would you mind sharing your modified .xml files Smile

(2016-10-01, 07:08)rixter110 Wrote: Image

Krypton modified
(2016-10-18, 00:34)nostalgiax Wrote: I love the way you modified the skin, would you mind sharing your modified .xml files Smile

Krypton modified

Those things are pretty easy to do yourself. No need to do any xml editing.

For the Kodi homescreen you do the following things:

For the menu bar with posters, go to: settings > skin settings > home > show widget posters > always
For the home menu with only text, got to: settings > skin settings > home > home bar style > text only
For the stripped header, go to: settings > skin settings > header > 1. uncheck show clock; 2. uncheck show header; 3. check hide tile

I have no music in my Kodi setup at the moment, so I can't recreate the music screenshot for you.

Hope this helps.
rggeiger please tell us how you were able to change the widget type on the recently added episodes to thumbnail instead of posters.

Thank you!

(2016-10-18, 22:52)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2016-10-18, 00:34)nostalgiax Wrote: I love the way you modified the skin, would you mind sharing your modified .xml files Smile

Krypton modified

Those things are pretty easy to do yourself. No need to do any xml editing.

For the Kodi homescreen you do the following things:

For the menu bar with posters, go to: settings > skin settings > home > show widget posters > always
For the home menu with only text, got to: settings > skin settings > home > home bar style > text only
For the stripped header, go to: settings > skin settings > header > 1. uncheck show clock; 2. uncheck show header; 3. check hide tile

I have no music in my Kodi setup at the moment, so I can't recreate the music screenshot for you.

Hope this helps.

I believe he is referring to the modified header and modified interface. I am still working to get rest of files to coincide with the navy blue colors but i will upload later for anyone who wants it.
(2016-08-17, 20:43)edit4ever Wrote: I've updated the live tv epg to have only 2 hours of space which gives more room for the show titles. I also changed the font being used and the meta displayed at the bottom to include subtitle and other data.

You'll also notice that I have added a transparent bar across the header (easiest to see near the time/temp).

Mods for epg are done to the MyPVRGuide.xml file, font changes in Font.xml and the header is done through the Includes_Furniture.xml file.

Hello, can you please share all 3 .XML to have it exactly as the screenshot. I use eminence 2.0 mod by Guilouz, kodi jarvis and win 10.

Don't know what platform you use but hope you or someone can help me with a bug:

- While video is playing and want to forward manually with the mouse by clicking on the timebar it won't move at all. Can someone confirm this please? hope it's easily fixable.

PD: I'll pm you, there is something i need to ask you about your pvr setup.
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
@Veronica - you can pull the xml you want out of this file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rw14mqob3gsss5/16x9.zip?dl=0

you may also want want my adjusted color scheme:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i94nqzgjl342gm...e.xml?dl=0

also - keep in mind that my background in the image you referenced is there because I use the setting to apply the overlay image (and I'm not using a transparent one)

hope that helps!
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Testing ATSC single and dual tuners on RPi3 and the occasional s905 box
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee!
(2016-10-30, 16:41)edit4ever Wrote: @Veronica - you can pull the xml you want out of this file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rw14mqob3gsss5/16x9.zip?dl=0

you may also want want my adjusted color scheme:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i94nqzgjl342gm...e.xml?dl=0

also - keep in mind that my background in the image you referenced is there because I use the setting to apply the overlay image (and I'm not using a transparent one)

hope that helps!

Great, thank you i'll check it out. About the background i was interested in the code changes Smile. BTW searching the forums i realized the problem i was experiencing with the mouse when clicking on the timebar is because there is no official mouse support Sad.
(2016-09-01, 20:33)edit4ever Wrote: Yeah - the libreelec config screen is weird. Unfortunately I'm traveling now and won't be able to take a look for a couple of weeks. :-(

Glad the other mods worked for you!

Hi @edit4ever hope you're doing great Smile. I was wondering if you were able to take a look at this, if so can you tell me where to look at for the changes and if you think it might work for OpenElec aswell.

Thank you in advance!
Here is my version of Eminence 2.0 running Krypton. I've made the following changes, mostly to the LiveTV parts of the skin:

Changed the font to DINBek

Added some shading to the header area so the titles are easier to read. Integrated the channel logo to the header when watching LiveTV

Removed the channel numbers from EPG, and resized and reordered the channel logos

Modified the sideblade EPG to have the progress indicator as an underline between the channel name and program title

Updated the sideblade channel rundown with an updated progress indicator and header channel info

I would like to make changes to the main menu area. Specifically, I would like the submenus to pop out from underneath the main menu at the bottom, instead of the top of the screen. So far, I have had no luck finding the right file to update. Any help would be appreciated.

Love to hear any comments or recommendations from the community.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here.6