• 107(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
many thanks marcelveldt you already make great job i will wait
(2016-03-07, 00:38)mystic84 Wrote: can you make moving discart appear in the now playing while playing a movie?

It should display clearart in the now playing. Or do you mean when there's no clearart available, display poster+cdart ?
(2016-03-04, 13:23)Aphykit2006 Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 12:15)marcelveldt Wrote: [quote='Aphykit2006' pid='2268457' dateline='1457082201']
1-> Yes, the blue footer bar. => because I prefer rounded rather than rectangular
1) I will add option 1 later this week so you can colorize it yourself.
MANY THANKS
Regards
Jean Christophe

Hello
On the bottom bar , it also would agree me if we had an option for round boxes in the standard skin (boxes like classic skin). Perhaps less work ?

If I may make a suggestion regarding the details of the movie: (but this is not very important)

Possibility to change the order of options (play, Youtube , update , note ...)
and add :
- Watched / unwatched (because I use external player and codi 16 don't flag see / not see)
- Play part x (for multipart movies, It's not easy with external player)

Thanks
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
(2016-03-04, 10:46)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 05:40)arithine Wrote: I really wish logos were bigger while browsing my library, perhaps there could be an option to enlarge them?

I'd also like the option to show fanart rather then 16x9/landscape art in the info panel.

The logos can't be any bigger because then they will collide with other parts. Trust me, I've tried many times ;-)

There should already be an option to prefer fanart over landscape thumbs in the skin settings

That doesnt look like it would be a problem when the logo is in the top left, with the biggest logo i found it seems like there is plenty of room.
(2016-02-26, 02:51)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 18:48)VMCosco Wrote: I looked through the thread and didn't see this request...

Have you ever though about including IMDB Top 250 badges? I have seen in a couple of other skins and thought it was cool. It could go in the lower right and just slide the existing studio icon and IMDB rating one more slot to the left.

Added to the skin, available in next beta

Did this make it to stable yet? I am on 3.6.42. I am not seeing this badge fir movies in the top 250. Do I need to enable the feature or somehow scrape that info?
Hello,

Would it be possible to request a right list view, similar to aeon mq? The list view is close, but the movie titles are not right aligned, nor is disc art present.

Thx
(2016-03-07, 12:25)Aphykit2006 Wrote: On the bottom bar , it also would agree me if we had an option for round boxes in the standard skin (boxes like classic skin). Perhaps less work ?

If I may make a suggestion regarding the details of the movie: (but this is not very important)

and add :
- Watched / unwatched (because I use external player and codi 16 don't flag see / not see)

Thanks

1) No, adding round boxes to the default theme is noth an easy change and won't fit the theme (that's where the classic is for)

2) Next beta will have the option to colorize the footer bar yourself.

3) Changing the order of the options in the videoinfo dialog is not possible but there is a skin setting to control which buttons are displayed.

4) As far as I'm aware it's not possible to add a watched button or play parts
(2016-03-08, 22:49)arithine Wrote: That doesnt look like it would be a problem when the logo is in the top left, with the biggest logo i found it seems like there is plenty of room.

Yeah, you were right. I have extended the sizes a bit. Is already available in current version
(2016-03-10, 04:02)VMCosco Wrote: Did this make it to stable yet? I am on 3.6.42. I am not seeing this badge fir movies in the top 250. Do I need to enable the feature or somehow scrape that info?

Yes it is. Just enable the IMDB logo+rating in the skin settings.
Oh and yes that info needs to be scraped into the library... I can check if I can grab that info in skinhelper.
(2016-03-10, 21:41)marcelveldt Wrote: Yes it is. Just enable the IMDB logo+rating in the skin settings.
Oh and yes that info needs to be scraped into the library... I can check if I can grab that info in skinhelper.

I have that setting enabled so I must not have the info scraped.

You may already be aware of it, but maybe this script will help you integrate it. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=167754
(2016-03-10, 22:36)VMCosco Wrote: I have that setting enabled so I must not have the info scraped.

You may already be aware of it, but maybe this script will help you integrate it. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=167754

Already done without any additional scripts ;-) The info will now be provided by skinhelper service too.
Available in next update
(2016-03-10, 21:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 22:49)arithine Wrote: That doesnt look like it would be a problem when the logo is in the top left, with the biggest logo i found it seems like there is plenty of room.

Yeah, you were right. I have extended the sizes a bit. Is already available in current version

Perfect, thanks so much again for all the work you do.

Also, sorry for bringing it up once more but I can't find the setting to replace the 16x9 art, the only similar option I found just changes the art when the 16x9 is used as the main list art "Prefer fanart in landscape views" and has no effect on views like "panel details" etc
(2016-03-10, 21:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-07, 12:25)Aphykit2006 Wrote: On the bottom bar , it also would agree me if we had an option for round boxes in the standard skin (boxes like classic skin). Perhaps less work ?
and add :

Thanks

1) No, adding round boxes to the default theme is noth an easy change and won't fit the theme (that's where the classic is for)
2) Next beta will have the option to colorize the footer bar yourself.
3) Changing the order of the options in the videoinfo dialog is not possible but there is a skin setting to control which buttons are displayed.
4) As far as I'm aware it's not possible to add a watched button or play parts

Hello
1 => OK, No problémo.
2 => Yes, Thanks
3 => it' vas just a suggest,
4 => OK, No problémo.

Thank you for the job.
Regards
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
(2016-03-11, 00:58)arithine Wrote: Also, sorry for bringing it up once more but I can't find the setting to replace the 16x9 art, the only similar option I found just changes the art when the 16x9 is used as the main list art "Prefer fanart in landscape views" and has no effect on views like "panel details" etc

You mean the fanart/landscape picture above the details pane ?
What is it that you would like to be changed ?
When playing music is it possible to add a black bar behind the scrolling artist info above the osd (cd art etc). The white lettering is hard to read against a lot of the fanart.
Thank you
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4