• 6(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
pecinko Wrote:Done :-)

Sweet dude!!Smile Really appreciate it!
When update Quarz the best of the best skins, please, let us to know....
alexdzn Wrote:When update Quarz the best of the best skins, please, let us to know....

If you installed repo it will be pushed automaticaly when available.

I want to clean up views before, though.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

This skin looks very promising.
Simple and easy to navigate.
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
ubuntuf4n Wrote:This skin looks very promising.
Simple and easy to navigate.

Thanks, I'll try to make it even better.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko this is a great skin, it works beautifully. I really appreciate that is has strong text / list based views - primarily because I'm using it on an ATV2 and thumbnails etc... can take time to load.

If you were going to alter your thumbnail view though, I think making them like half a wall (or even a whole page wall) with no gaps between the thumbnails, and no text on the right, would be a nice contrast.
Osd+info like in native Confluence skin for atv2, would be very nice for Quarz, because atv2 has no info button on remote, wnen press osd also there is info about video and audio quality....
Simply the best skin to use on AppleTV 1 or 2! Majorly easy for other family members to use that are already used to the Apple interface. Also, skin is also very snappy even on 1st gen AppleTV.

Love how all menus and sub-menus can be customized. Outstanding!

Top notch skin!
MacBook Pro 13", XBMC v12.1
AppleTV, OpenELEC v3.0.1
AppleTV2, Latest iOS
AppleTV3, Latest iOS
alexdzn Wrote:Osd+info like in native Confluence skin for atv2, would be very nice for Quarz, because atv2 has no info button on remote, wnen press osd also there is info about video and audio quality....

Already included in new OSD ;-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

dukevim Wrote:If you were going to alter your thumbnail view though, I think making them like half a wall (or even a whole page wall) with no gaps between the thumbnails, and no text on the right, would be a nice contrast.

Will do ;-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

sceaga Wrote:Simply the best skin to use on AppleTV 1 or 2! Majorly easy for other family members to use that are already used to the Apple interface. Also, skin is also very snappy even on 1st gen AppleTV.

Thanks for feedback, really appreciated.

To be frank, I was thinking about finishing planned update and dropping a skin afterwards.

I have a big project coming up at work and it seams not many users are using Quartz.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

It's certainly my default skin on both my ipad and appletv P- can't wait to see the update and I'm sure I'm not alone!

Cheers
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
Your not alone. Smile I like this skin too, simple and fast with big posters.
I think Quarz skin has a very big potential for development...this is very good skin for many devices, specially for atv2. Waiting for updates.
Guys, thank you all for support.

I'm sure most XBMC users would like more "busy" skins and I don't mind at all being in minority, it's just that skinning is time consuming so I wanted to be sure interest is there.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12