[CLOSED] Legacy SexyCirrus Expanded
(2016-04-04, 06:16)profucius Wrote: This looks fantastic! I truly cannot wait to see how it turns out :-)

Btw, will there be ways to sort Steam games in view? Like by Name, possibly by recently installed? I imagine sorting by "last played" is probably too much to ask or impossible to do.

Also are there multiple views for Steam games? Such as Banner Logo, Wall, Detail, etc?

Either way I'm excited to see the result, but these features would truly make this a killer addon!

You can sort all items in a view by Name, Year, Studio, or Genre. There are no options for "recently installed" or "last played" sadly. Advanced Launcher does not apply any data in such a way so therefore it cannot be done as is. I too would love to see "last played" and "most played". Smile

This series of views, Sauna, has one viewtype (the one pictured) and another which is a wall type. I started adding these Steam banner views 'cause it is tricky trying to find posters or sleeves for PC games that are relatively clean and not noisly plastered with "GAME OF THE YEAR" "9.5 IGN!" and assorted crap. Some people may like that but I think it starts to look to cluttered up. Kinda the sucky thing with PC games not really having a universal presentation like console box arts. Steam is pretty much the only PC based answer for that and considering it won't be going anywhere anytime soon it seemed like a smart idea to make these. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] SexyCirrus Expanded - Viewtypes for Advanced Launcher - by Rufoo - 2016-04-04, 13:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Legacy SexyCirrus Expanded4