• 14(current)
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin
(2014-11-08, 00:01)sdsnyr94 Wrote:
(2014-11-07, 21:39)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2014-11-07, 18:24)sdsnyr94 Wrote: There is a custom HLS that the MLBMC plugin uses, and I believe initially before HLS was supported natively in XBMC Carb0 was using it for this app. The nice part about that is that you could set a pre-buffer time, which should eliminate some of the buffering we see.

The downside would be because of the external HLS binary, the add-on could not be available in the XBMC repo.

Isn't MLBMC in the official XMBC repo? I willing to lend a hand to get this into the add-on. I'm by no means an expert at writing a custom HLS, so if anyone who has experience and has some time to improve this addon please pm me and we'll get something setup.

MLBMC is in the Repo... but not the version that uses the HLS Binary. That version you needed to get from the devs google code page: https://code.google.com/p/mlbmc-xbmc/downloads/list

the current MLBHLS sources don't fully (if at all) work for NFL,NBA and NHL. They have to be modified quite a lot to get it working perfectly for non-MLB encrypted streams Undecided
Was there ever a workaround solution for the email address sign in problem?

I have a Rogers GCL account, and an Unblock-US subscription. I'm able to access GCL through my browser, but I always get a sign in error message using XBMC.

I can't change my Rogers account from an email to a username, for reasons too long and boring to explain here - but trust me, I cant. Is this what's causing my problem? Is there any way around this?
I've had the plug-in running for a while and just started to get 'script error' when trying to get into the plug-in. Uninstalled and re-installed the latest from the official XBMC repo - it looks like it remembered all my settings though? Tried resetting to defaults, changing login to a bad value and changing back (which has worked before) still no luck.

Using an Ouya, where are the logs stored on here so I can provide them?
Hi,

sadly I'm back with another error I get. I could get to the game overview with all the on-going and upcoming games listed, but when I tried to select one (in my case the STL one), I got an script error. The log excerpt is here:

http://pastebin.com/cR1UL2be

I assume the error lies in line 15 and 16, the path doesn't look right Wink

PS: If I had score shown set to 'off', my games overview was still pretty wonky, but that's another topic.

Regards
Work Around: I've noticed that I can access the live games by going to Latest Games rather than Live Games.

Issue: Cannot view some games through Live Games section. (e.g. Canucks Vs Kings comes up with a script error however Wild Vs. Canadiens allowed play). I was however able to access the Canucks Vs. Kings game through the Latest Games section rather than the Live Games section.

I can only conclude that there's a problem with how some variables are passed around the stream path.

Hope this helps,
Chad.
For those people still have problem with playing live games, may be they could install other 2 Gamecenter Live addons and compare to see if they have the similar problem. Otherwise, they could report if the problem only exists in one of the plugin which will help the developer copy the fix from the other plugin and improve the plugin having bug.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1822861
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207178
Does this addon ever crash xbmc/kodi for anyone ever? I'm using kodi (compiled from git) and it seems to (randomly) segfault. My pi, however, does not have this problem so I'm thinking maybe it is me.

Note: not asking for a fix or anything, just curious if anyone else has seen it.
(2014-11-09, 05:13)i007 Wrote: For those people still have problem with playing live games, may be they could install other 2 Gamecenter Live addons and compare to see if they have the similar problem. Otherwise, they could report if the problem only exists in one of the plugin which will help the developer copy the fix from the other plugin and improve the plugin having bug.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1822861
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207178

This should be fixed with the latest release v0.8.0. Which can be downloaded right away from github or in the next few days from the xbmc repo. It also includes a new feature called Score Notifications and a fix for the stale cookie issue.
(2014-11-09, 11:06)micahg Wrote: Does this addon ever crash xbmc/kodi for anyone ever? I'm using kodi (compiled from git) and it seems to (randomly) segfault. My pi, however, does not have this problem so I'm thinking maybe it is me.

Note: not asking for a fix or anything, just curious if anyone else has seen it.
Yes, there is a random XBMC exit on XBMC Gotham 13.2 Windows 8.1 too without any error in the xbmc.log when trying to navigate or stop playing the game.

However, there is no random exit when using XBMC Gotham 13.2 on Raspberry PI (Raspbmc version).

Maybe some expert XBMC/python will let us know why there is random exit on XBMC Windows 8.1
Hello guys, you have done excellent work with this plugin. Smile

First off all i don't have any major problem with this plugin. I'm using XBMC 14.0 - ALPHA1 on Raspbmc which is connected to TV.
I only have small problem with menu appearance.
List of the games in : Game Highlights, Condensed Games, Archived Games are shown in right way but list of games in: Latest Games, Live Games look mess up.
Menu photo - Latest games

This first appear after 0.7.5 update and I was hoping that will be resolve with latest update but nothing changed.
I know that this is small distraction compared with other peoples problems with plugin but does anyone else have this menu problem ?

Thanks !
(2014-11-10, 20:11)Mephis Wrote: Hello guys, you have done excellent work with this plugin. Smile

First off all i don't have any major problem with this plugin. I'm using XBMC 14.0 - ALPHA1 on Raspbmc which is connected to TV.
I only have small problem with menu appearance.
List of the games in : Game Highlights, Condensed Games, Archived Games are shown in right way but list of games in: Latest Games, Live Games look mess up.
Menu photo - Latest games

This first appear after 0.7.5 update and I was hoping that will be resolve with latest update but nothing changed.
I know that this is small distraction compared with other peoples problems with plugin but does anyone else have this menu problem ?

Thanks !

Weird. Looks like the first three characters of the game title is getting cut-off. I'll take a look and get that fixed asap.
New Post.

I am having trouble with version 0.8.0 of the Add On running on Windows10 x64.
The Addon works fine for me on RaspMC with the same creds. And it works with Chrome on Windows10 x64.

When I select a Live game and then select Home or Away... I get no action. There is no error and no video.

I have increased the verbosity of all logging in XBMC and included the logs here
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=347400

Let me know if you need more info to debug.
(2014-11-11, 03:36)msibbald Wrote: New Post.

I am having trouble with version 0.8.0 of the Add On running on Windows10 x64.
The Addon works fine for me on RaspMC with the same creds. And it works with Chrome on Windows10 x64.

When I select a Live game and then select Home or Away... I get no action. There is no error and no video.

I have increased the verbosity of all logging in XBMC and included the logs here
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=347400

Let me know if you need more info to debug.

Is your clock on the pc correct. Because it is checking the last time the cookies file was modified and it's in the future? Which is ahead of the time stamp off the notice line too.

21:29:37 T:9812 NOTICE: Cookies file was last modified 11/11/2014 01:19
Strange. Yes the time and date are correctly set in Windows10. I am AST which is UTC-4:00
I don't see a setting for TZ in XBMC Setting-Appearance-International. Just Language and Region. My Settings level is Expert

Only thing I can say about the cookie file is that I deleted it about 15-20mins before I took this log. I was tried removing the cookie as was suggested in another post.

Thanks for the quick reply!
(2014-11-11, 04:28)msibbald Wrote: Strange. Yes the time and date are correctly set in Windows10. I am AST which is UTC-4:00
I don't see a setting for TZ in XBMC Setting-Appearance-International. Just Language and Region. My Settings level is Expert

Only thing I can say about the cookie file is that I deleted it about 15-20mins before I took this log. I was tried removing the cookie as was suggested in another post.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Can you go to the games_live.py file and change line 90.
To: login()

And see if that makes a differnce.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin7