• 16(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Anyone else having issues with streams being put on pause at random times? Several times lately I've had to unpause the streams for them to continue...
I wish the programming live on the Golf Channel was available for replay. Not any fault of the plugin (which is great). Just wishing....
(2015-01-17, 17:52)mulliganman Wrote: I wish the programming live on the Golf Channel was available for replay. Not any fault of the plugin (which is great). Just wishing....

What you see is what you get.
(2015-01-17, 17:57)Arse4life Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 17:52)mulliganman Wrote: I wish the programming live on the Golf Channel was available for replay. Not any fault of the plugin (which is great). Just wishing....

What you see is what you get.

Yes I realize that. My comments were more toward the website host, official app, etc. I guess I was thinking about Sling TV when I made the comment as that has "3 day replay" on some of the channels. As I have said more than once, I LOVE this plugin. I
I recently installed the NBC sports addon and use UnoTelly as my DNS. I launched NBC sports from XBMC but get the following error message, Any idea why?

error script failed nbcsn.py

Thanks.
Hi, i have kodi 14 installed on all my devices ( android and ios ), i have installed nbc sports live extra and using a very good vpn i have relied upon for years but when i try to watch anything in this addon nothing happens. Its goes around at bottom right of screen as if trying to start when i select something in live section and though i know the program has began, it then does not play. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated
For those having issues with buffering, I found editing the advancedsettings file with the following values (in particular, the "Increase the fill-rate of the cache" to 4-5) to help: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_cache

Prior to setting this I was watching in SD. Now it plays flawlessly in HD. This is via Unotelly VPN.
(2015-01-17, 21:58)deletedpenguin Wrote: For those having issues with buffering, I found editing the advancedsettings file with the following values (in particular, the "Increase the fill-rate of the cache" to 4-5) to help: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_cache

Prior to setting this I was watching in SD. Now it plays flawlessly in HD. This is via Unotelly VPN.

Please can you post a example of your xml file?

Regards
Are all the Premier league streams in 720p by default? Watched 3 games over the weekend, stopped 5 times to buffer but was less than 5 seconds each so no big deal. Golf looks amazing in 1080p.

config of the plugin is set to full hd.

Great work on this by the way.
(2015-01-19, 15:40)drokkeh Wrote: Are all the Premier league streams in 720p by default? Watched 3 games over the weekend, stopped 5 times to buffer but was less than 5 seconds each so no big deal. Golf looks amazing in 1080p.

config of the plugin is set to full hd.

Great work on this by the way.

yes.
Buffering quite a lot for me recently. Be nice to have a log in capability with my NBC Subscription. Still a great addon non the less.
(2015-01-19, 16:27)Olliepop Wrote: Buffering quite a lot for me recently. Be nice to have a log in capability with my NBC Subscription. Still a great addon non the less.

that will not fix any buffering issues you are having as its still the same stream..

buffering would be down to the vpn you are using, some of the cheap ones arent that good.

It could also be down to your local LAN, your internet or your ISP... Especially, if you are using wireless, I suggest you try a wired connection to your router.
Ok I did a test last night with the Everton game.

I tested using private internet access VPN and Kodi using 3 devices, laptop, LG G Pad (tablet) and Samsung Galaxy S3 (Phone).

Watching the Everton game, it was flawless on the laptop and on the phone but was buffering quite often on the tablet.

And the tablet is higher specced than the phone which didnt get a single buffer.

All devices using the same network with exactly the same settings on Kodi and the same advancedsettings.xml file.

go figure...
I am suddenly getting script failed whenever I try to look at the live streams, anyone else having problems?
Works again now, nevermind ,me.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13