• 106(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-08-09, 12:44)redbellied Wrote: Just noticed the Arsenal game is active (blue). It loads the secondary link but it fails to play. I know the coverage wouldn't have started yet but might have expected the KBC logo with this programme will start shortly. All replays are working etc.

It is up iv got it on now and the logo says coverage to begin shortly
(2015-08-09, 12:51)mrkhbbs Wrote:
(2015-08-09, 12:44)redbellied Wrote: Just noticed the Arsenal game is active (blue). It loads the secondary link but it fails to play. I know the coverage wouldn't have started yet but might have expected the KBC logo with this programme will start shortly. All replays are working etc.

It is up iv got it on now and the logo says coverage to begin shortly
That's great, just tried it there now and getting coverage screen.
it came on 30 secs for me then it went off . now its back to failed to autorize
(2015-08-09, 13:23)bobo06 Wrote: it came on 30 secs for me then it went off . now its back to failed to autorize

Mines working fine ! I also deleted Data and I also deleted Cache and also Clean Video Library's.
that's what I done and its fine.
Im using the nbc app downloaded of windows store for windows 10 its pretty decent . I will give it a bash also.
(2015-08-09, 13:58)bobo06 Wrote: Im using the nbc app downloaded of windows store for windows 10 its pretty decent . I will give it a bash also.

I'm in the uk bud if I inbox you my email could you email me that windows app over as it wont let me download it over here.
Mate I'm from Eire. And I wouldn't know how to rip it from the MS store. Just tried cleared cache , Deleted data and video Libary still the same
(2015-08-09, 14:11)bobo06 Wrote: Mate I'm from Eire. And I wouldn't know how to rip it from the MS store. Just tried cleared cache , Deleted data and video Libary still the same

have you patched it ? https://github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin....master.zip
No I've a US account for everything I tunes Xbox PSN then just connect through our VPN . Just set one up it's easy enough to do .
(2015-08-09, 14:11)bobo06 Wrote: Mate I'm from Eire. And I wouldn't know how to rip it from the MS store. Just tried cleared cache , Deleted data and video Libary still the same
You need to change your windows store region to USA
(2015-08-09, 14:39)j2220 Wrote:
You need to change your windows store region to USA

Thanks iv got the app now but it goes to load up then disappears.
(2015-08-08, 22:16)Akki007 Wrote:
(2015-08-08, 21:45)DanMorris24 Wrote: Help please. I have vpn installed using Hola. I have also installed the add on. But I'm still not getting any live channels or replays. Either getting a message of playback failed. Or log in credentials needed....
I am in the UK and using an android mxq box

Are you using a VPN and have you put your login details in the add on??

Yes I open kodi through Hola say using from the U.S. I don't have cable log in details as from the UK?
Hi Guys,finally managed to get the add on into kodi , i have now got a vpn working i can access the free golf but nothing else,how do i go on about getting my log in details, i don't mind paying i just have no idea where to start I'm in UK
(2015-08-09, 15:21)HolteL5 Wrote: Hi Guys,finally managed to get the add on into kodi , i have now got a vpn working i can access the free golf but nothing else,how do i go on about getting my log in details, i don't mind paying i just have no idea where to start I'm in UK
Wrong forum to ask such question, read the very first page, new guys.
Do I have to delete old nbc and re download the update or what?
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13