• 123(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Tronfy MX IV (latest firmware android lolipop 5.1)
Ethernet connected
Fibre broadband
Latest kodi
Latest nbc live sports extra add-on
Paid VPN
login details

All other equipment connected to my network switched off.?
All unused apps removed and only the addons I use installed.
(2015-08-22, 23:02)daveyham Wrote: Tronfy MX IV (latest firmware android lolipop 5.1)
Ethernet connected
Fibre broadband
Latest kodi
Paid VPN
login details

What do you mean by full day of football? You were able to watch all 8 preseason games today? If so, how? NBC doesn't have broadcast rights to American Football
(2015-08-23, 07:29)Ubigred Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 23:02)daveyham Wrote: Tronfy MX IV (latest firmware android lolipop 5.1)
Ethernet connected
Fibre broadband
Latest kodi
Paid VPN
login details

What do you mean by full day of football? You were able to watch all 8 preseason games today? If so, how? NBC doesn't have broadcast rights to American Football
He wasn't referring to NFL. What he meant was soccer. In Europe they call it, football. Not soccer.
only americans call it soccer you kick the ball with your foot so its football.cant understand why nfl is called football when the ball hardly gets kickedHuh?

anyways ive been reading on here for weeks peoples problems with this plugin.ive used all versions of the pluging from june without issues,the problem lie with the vpn`s you are using.ive tried 3 and only 1 works correctly.when i use the vpn which works i connect every time so there is no issue with the plugin at all as ive also tried it on 3 other android boxes and all work the same.

thanks for a great plugin much appreciated.
Totally agree regarding VPN issues. I too had problems when first setting up the addon.
A solid proven VPN is a must.
Hi

I have already set up my nbc live extra and have a username/password already. I have been using a VPN so far but the service has been poor through the VPN last few weeks. I was wondering if anybody would mind suggesting a VPN they find good, especially for use with NBC Sports live extra. Many Thx.

I noticed daveyham you mention a solid proven VPN is a must, do you mind sharing who you use.
(2015-08-23, 13:45)UncleM1ch4el Wrote: Hi

I have already set up my nbc live extra and have a username/password already. I have been using a VPN so far but the service has been poor through the VPN last few weeks. I was wondering if anybody would mind suggesting a VPN they find good, especially for use with NBC Sports live extra. Many Thx.

I noticed daveyham you mention a solid proven VPN is a must, do you mind sharing who you use.

Nobody shares details when they find a good server because invariably that server gets flooded with traffic and no longer works
(2015-08-23, 14:21)Akki007 Wrote:

Nobody shares details when they find a good server because invariably that server gets flooded with traffic and no longer works

That's makes sense thx. I was wondering why nobody mentioned the VPN they use by name. Many thx.
(2015-08-18, 22:12)kyrenia Wrote: I have two systems with the same software setup and same vpn server.
one of the system connects instantly to any stream and the second system will not connect at all giving the authorization error ( yes i shut down the first before starting the second system )
very strange just the hardware that's different.
the nbcsn windows8 app connects fine on the second system that fails to authorization in kodi.

windows 10 clean install - no other programs running
kodi 14.2
us vpn

Seems i had the time zone for the non working setup set to usa eastern - changed it back to uk and now kodi addon connects first time every time . might be an issue with diffrent vpn and time zones .

I'm using PIA, my ISP is VZ with a rated speed of 15/15, I consistently get 21/15 and 18/14 with and without VPN. YMMV.
Hi,

I have my own username and password, but my provider, Cox, is not one of the available options. I read that I can PM the developer once I have 10 posts, so I'm starting and trying not to embarrass myself.
(2015-08-12, 23:00)swd72000 Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 22:27)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 20:54)swd72000 Wrote: It takes me to the Comcast login page located at
https://login.comcast.net/login?r=comcas...rceAuthn=0

Ok for some reason kodi is getting a connection refused when going there thru the addon...

Yeah. I should say that there was no captcha on that page. It just asks for username and password.
Would it be possible to enter them there? Or maybe spoof a browser agent as this issue doesn't come up with OSX?
Thanks again.

Hi eracknaphobia.

I have got a new VPN that allows me to use the NBC live app on android and have been trying various US servers with your awesome addon.
Sadly through my phone (android) its still won't let me watch blue links.
Any ideas? Is it the same connection refused from android kodi? Any help would be massivley appreciated. As I've said before, it works on Kodi on a Mac but not Android which confuses me.
Log: http://xbmclogs.com/pvmobhvq3

Thanks again.
Looks like it's coming along! Great work!
Many people use openVPN? how do they find it?
you guys not need a VPN - use a dns spoofer - I use unotelly and never had a problem works for tons of other addons
Hi,

I'm having the same issues as same of the other folks here with a Comcast login. It works fine on my laptop using the website and on my cell using the NBC Sports app. All the live events and replays work. However, In both cases, I had to enter a simple CAPTCHA on the Comcast Xfinity page that NBC redirects me to.

I checked the kodi logs and I'm seeing this

<div><input id="nucaptcha-epd" name="nucaptcha-epd" type="hidden"

followed by a long encoded string (presumably the captcha) for every login attempt.

below the string is this error message

<div id="nct-jsreq">Javascript is required for this human verification test. Please enable Javascript and reload the page.</div>

I'm assuming it's failing because the CAPTCHA is not bring answered properly.

I have the full logs if anyone is interested.

quick question:

I know that CAPTCHA support is hard, but given that I can already log in on my browser etc., is there a way to share the cookie details? Thanks!
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13