• 184(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
@pedro, curious to know, are you still just getting the free stuff to play?

have you tried to clear your cache? under the temp directory?
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Free stuff plays ok. I haven't cleared cache. I'll give it a go and see if that solves it. Thanks
Where do I find the temp directory?
Never mind found it
Cleared the cache but same issue. Some stuff not working, but others do. For example Sunderland vs Everton playing ok along with free content
Sorry to revert back to previous posts but just to let you know I have had success with only removing the comments from one of the lines in the file:

#if cookies != '':
temp_url = temp_url + "&Cookie=" + cookies

If I remove both comments, the addon doesn't even open
Uncomment both lines, but indent the second line by 1 tab
Excellent thanks it's still working
Sorry for me being daft but when you say uncomment, does that mean delete?
Yes, delete the # so the line becomes "live" in the code
(2016-09-13, 15:51)bluenose79 Wrote: Sorry for me being daft but when you say uncomment, does that mean delete?
Get rid of the apostrophe at the beginning of the line. The apostrophe tells the app to ignore that line of code. Apostrophes are also often placed before a helpful comments on how the code works which is where 'uncomment' comes from.

Update, of course in this particular app it's a # not an apostrophe.
can anyone tell me step by step how to find and uncomment on windows 10 please ive tried to find it my self and nothing thanks in advance . ive read all the thread and cant seem to find how ? its seems that i can only play contents that dont have the double choice bitrate streams
(2016-09-14, 08:19)oldmankeith Wrote: can anyone tell me step by step how to find and uncomment on windows 10 please ive tried to find it my self and nothing thanks in advance . ive read all the thread and cant seem to find how ? its seems that i can only play contents that dont have the double choice bitrate streams

Are you able to successfully navigate to %appdata%\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra\resources (Press Windows + R to get to the run command so you can paste this in)
Then right click on globals.py and open with wordpad

Find the lines

#if cookies != '':
#temp_url = temp_url + "&Cookie=" + cookies

Remove the #'s and then SAVE the file
if cookies != '':
temp_url = temp_url + "&Cookie=" + cookies

Remove the #'s and then SAVE the file
[/quote]

Add a space on second line after removing the #
Yes I'm on nvidia shield direct TV login had all sorts of probs with authorisation errors but then saw this solution delete the 2 #then space the second line seems to have done the trick for me
Thanks all
  • 184(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13