• 203(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2016-10-20, 21:56)eracknaphobia Wrote: Update 2016.10.20 Released
- Attempt to fix no audio in streams (legacy streams are used if available)
- Added Playstation Vue to the providers list

Thank you so much!! This works perfectly!
(2016-10-21, 19:25)eracknaphobia Wrote: Update 2016.10.21 Released
- Added Summit Broadband to the available providers

Works an absolute treat thank you so much Erack!!
(2016-10-21, 12:54)bluenose79 Wrote: I'm on latest version 2016.10.20 using Comcast/Infinity and everything works fine. Tested all live blue links, replays, everything is working 100% in glorious 1080p. Thank you so much Smile

Did you modify the global.py? Tried this on a pi3 running openelec and osmc. Still getting the same error message.
(2016-10-21, 12:54)bluenose79 Wrote: I'm on latest version 2016.10.20 using Comcast/Infinity and everything works fine. Tested all live blue links, replays, everything is working 100% in glorious 1080p. Thank you so much Smile

Did you modify the global.py? Tried this on a pi3 running openelec and osmc. Still getting the same error message.
[/quote]

No I didn't touch anything, just updated to latest version.
double post sorry
Erack, is it possible to make a link for the main NBCSN channel, that would be fantastic for all.
(2016-10-22, 14:29)Atron Wrote: Erack, is it possible to make a link for the main NBCSN channel, that would be fantastic for all.

Not sure what you mean?
Erack thanks buddy, working great again. Just bought you a couple of beers for all your hard work. Hope you enjoy them, cheers ☺
Eracknaphobia.
Some of the links in Live and Up and coming today are not blue, is this purely the audio problem as discussed earlier in the thread ?
Eracknaphobia.
All Epl links now are blue, earlier 2 or 3 links were not blue.
The early game Bournemouth vs Tottenham did not turn blue at all.
Sorry to waste your time.
great work on the addon.
(2016-10-22, 15:51)kendof Wrote: Eracknaphobia.
All Epl links now are blue, earlier 2 or 3 links were not blue.
The early game Bournemouth vs Tottenham did not turn blue at all.
Sorry to waste your time.
great work on the addon.

go to the featured section, all blue link there instead
I looked at my error log, it seems the add on is using my email and password. But I don't pay for NBCsn, I'm using my friends login and password and that's not registering on the app (even though I entered it in the app settings). Anyway around this?
(2016-10-22, 16:42)Stadelta Wrote: I looked at my error log, it seems the add on is using my email and password. But I don't pay for NBCsn, I'm using my friends login and password and that's not registering on the app (even though I entered it in the app settings). Anyway around this?

Try switching the provider to one you don't use and pick a stream. This should reset some cookies. Then switch back to the correct provider and try a stream. If that doesn't work, delete the cookie.lwp file in the kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra.
Getting an error when trying to access Live & upcoming:
Code:
11:10:11 T:7812   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra\nbcsn.py", line 487, in <module>
                                                SCRAPE_VIDEOS(url,scrape_type)
                                              File "C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra\nbcsn.py", line 68, in SCRAPE_VIDEOS
                                                response = urllib2.urlopen(req)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 127, in urlopen
                                                return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 410, in open
                                                response = meth(req, response)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 523, in http_response
                                                'http', request, response, code, msg, hdrs)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 448, in error
                                                return self._call_chain(*args)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 382, in _call_chain
                                                result = func(*args)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 531, in http_error_default
                                                raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
                                            HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Kodi 16.1 (fresh install) Windows 10 x64 Pro.
Add-On version: 2016-10-21
NBCSports subscription through Comcast(Xfinity)
  • 203(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13