Release Télé Fr - Live French Streams Add-on
(2014-11-01, 13:06)racacax Wrote: He has copy the regex of Wat.TV on my addon. The playlist is not open source. You must delete Wat.tv channels of your addon.
What are you talking about? Where do see a regex into the code of this add-on?
Nice addon.

Is there any particular reason to ask the first post for deletion ?
(2014-11-02, 01:24)Jucgshu Wrote: Nice addon.

Is there any particular reason to ask the first post for deletion ?
I want all the thread be deleted. I made a mistake posting support for the add-on here. It will briing only problems.
Support will be now here : http://www.gwenael.org/telefr/
As far as I know, your addon is perfectly legal (at least in France).

See http://captvty.fr/faq#legal for more (in french).

Anyways, great work. Works flawlessly.

Maybe an option to automaticaly select a min-max quality stream as default would be a nice addition.
(2014-11-02, 11:46)Jucgshu Wrote: Maybe an option to automaticaly select a min-max quality stream as default would be a nice addition.
No I prefer let people select the quality/resolution of the streams they need or prefer instead of force them to use a specific one. I will avoid also a lot of problem. For exemple, what will happen (and it is often the case) if the max or the min stream id temporary not working?
(2014-11-01, 13:06)racacax Wrote: He has copy the regex of Wat.TV on my addon. The playlist is not open source. You must delete Wat.tv channels of your addon.

You and your childish behaviour are the reason why Télé FR was previously deleted by Angelscry.
So please, now, go back to where you come from, and let us appreciate Angelscry's REAL dev work ;-)
(2014-11-01, 17:28)Angelscry Wrote:
What are you talking about? Where do see a regex into the code of this add-on?
Oh I saw in the log the identic IP X Forwarded for in télé fr. Strange ? No ?

(2014-11-02, 15:54)NeBouse Wrote:

You and your childish behaviour are the reason why Télé FR was previously deleted by Angelscry.
So please, now, go back to where you come from, and let us appreciate Angelscry's REAL dev work ;-)

We do a real work. And I think Angelscry also do a real work.
hi back Angelscry,
as i previously said, everything works perfectly fine; my only matter is the show ''un gars, une fille'' coz i only have the sound on a black picture but no video; could u take a look at it plz ? the rest is just awesome as we expected from u Smile
Racacax, on ne va pas remuer les vieilles broutilles mon ami, je propose que toutes les sources soient partagées afin de servir la communauté ki ne cesse de grandir : la toile c le réseau n'est-ce pas Smile
(2014-11-04, 22:49)splouks Wrote: as i previously said, everything works perfectly fine; my only matter is the show ''un gars, une fille'' coz i only have the sound on a black picture but no video; could u take a look at it plz ? the rest is just awesome as we expected from u Smile
I have just checked. The problem comes from the video that do not contain any video size/aspect ratio information, so XBMC is not able to display it correctly at the first time. To solve this, press several time the "Z" key until the video display on the screen with the right aspect ratio. Wink
while i was posting my last note, finally ''un gars une fille'' worked again vid and sound Smile
sorry for the bothering Smile

thanks for the reply i'll try it back if problem comes again
in fact, i just played with some in video settings and it seems fine now
thanks again Smile
danke
hi angescry, it seems that we're having soime trouble with some shows on ur add-on coz many channels r writing ''erreur de script''; only the news channels that r working fine but the rest is like down
could u check this plz; i love my ''camera cafe'' and ''un gars, une fille'' Smile
thanks in advance
Hi, it seems that tele fr is completely down including his web site......
Not working today! script fail! It's a pity, it's my favorite plugin...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Télé Fr - Live French Streams Add-on2