[EARLY TESTING] Box.com / Box.net Video/Music add-on for XBMC / Kodi
(2017-03-29, 21:50)pemartins Wrote: Adding a second account. I have two box.com accounts set in the addon settings (where you can input up to 10 accounts).
Right now I have the accounts placed at 3 and 4, I've been testing and it seems that no matter what number they are at, you can only stream from the last one.

Should be easy to fix. I notice from your log data the stream URL is missing the username or account number. That is why it fails to identify which account to use.

I've opened an issue request: https://github.com/ddurdle/Box-for-KODI/issues/5
Thank you @dmdsoftware!
With the demise of Amazon Cloud Drive unlimited, I now have a huge desire to ramp up the Box plugin.
I'd like to see this support pictures. And then be able to point a screensaver add-on that supports picture add-ons at this.
Box.com doesn't work for me. I entered my login details but if i try to open the addon i get this message 'Something went wrong. The value was not able to set: oc'. This is what the error log shows:

Code:
19:07:42.774 T:6076   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                           Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                           Error Contents: name 'aaddon' is not defined
                                           Traceback (most recent call last):
                                             File "E:\PortableApps\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.box\default.py", line 302, in <module>
                                               log(aaddon.getLocalizedString(30050)+ 'oc', True)
                                           NameError: name 'aaddon' is not defined
                                           -->End of Python script error report<--
19:07:42.907 T:6060   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.box/?content_type=audio
19:07:42.907 T:6060   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.box/?content_type=audio) failed
Does this plugin work for anyone that is using Kodi 17.4 on Windows 7 x64?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[EARLY TESTING] Box.com / Box.net Video/Music add-on for XBMC / Kodi0