Empty Library
Yesterday, I was messing with the settings, and decided to put a lock on the settings only. When I went to my library, none of my videos were showing. I only see the UP arrow button. I turned the lock off, and same thing.

I've cleared the library, reset the source, rescanned, and nothing. My menu shows how many I SHOULD have, but nothing is showing. Any ideas?

Using Gotham and OpenElec. Doing an XBMC restore now, but...
My first thought would be to toggle the 'Hide watched' option, normally in the pop-out menu on the left (dependant on skin)
Negative. Watched or not. No show.
Xbmc backup restore..No go...
Maybe your source lost its settings.

File view, highlight source, context menu, is it set to movies/TV/whatever?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I reset openelec to default, and that worked.
I had a different issue with wrong covers, so I cleared the textures file today. I rescanned, and the file count shows my vids, but nothing shows in the library as selectable. ...note I have to reinstall again.... any idea why no video source is populating vids?

...All skin types...
No idea there at all, but no doubt someone will call for a debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Never an easy fix =)
Time to reset again. So much battling.
It came back at random. Then went away again. XBMC shows I have an amount of movies scraped.
I wiped xbmc & openelec. All good. Added a few movies & back to blankness. Something is off here....
Do you have a MySQL database?
What's that? Smile
I deleted the texture file/images files via a few stuck images, and that also fixed it...after a few hours..back to nothing after scrape.
If I remove the database and scrape again, notta. It at least shows how many movies I should have in there :\

My setup is Openelec on a Chromebox + 2TB External plugged in. I can actually navigate to the external, it has the files showing on the page THERE, but there are no pictures. All blanks. If I go from the main screen, there is just nothing. I can also add via my network. Same deal.

Also using a Flirc. For some reason...that stopped working today once. I had to reset the programming on that too.
If you don't know what a MySQL database is yiy don't have one. Lol.

Debug log?
Umm...it's the Master Lock setting. I noticed the first time I did it, then have reset my box like 3 times. Dumb. I turned my video settings off. .......never used it before. Thought it would be cool.

ugh. I thought that was it, but I THOUGHT I disabled it each time too. I didn't SAVE it.
It's weird though. All I did was lock the settings. That's it. It blacks out my vids too. Does it for every skin. It doesn't matter what I lock, it freaks out the whole system. I messed with each lock setting.

Disable the lock completely...All good in the hood.

Maybe it's an OpenElec thing. Maybe I'll just hide the settings so nobody jacks with em.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Empty Library0