• 2(current)
Release service.subtitles.subdivx -- Spanish subtitles from Subdivx.com
It's working for me!
(2015-07-05, 17:59)droningforever Wrote: Hello all,

is it possible that subdivx site changed again causing addon to fail? All of a sudden I'm getting "error en el script" for every movie (get subtitles list just ok, error message comes up when trying to download one). Tried a re-install of the addon with no luck.

Thanks!

same problem here

its the temp folder bug again...
just go to the subdivx temp folder and delete whatever file is in there. thats solved the problem for me
I am getting this error when trying to use the addon any help would be appreciated

My system is running linux mint

Code:
22:27:34 T:140046980073216   DEBUG: SUBDIVX - _save_subtitles: Saving subtitles to '/home/user/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.subtitles.subdivx/temp/subdivx.zip'
22:27:36 T:140046980073216   DEBUG: SUBDIVX - _handle_compressed_subs: >>>>>>>>> Switched workdir to UTF-8
22:27:36 T:140048185100224   DEBUG: GetZipList - Processing zip://%2fhome%2fuser%2f.kodi%2fuserdata%2faddon_data%2fservice.subtitles.subdivx%2ftemp%2fsubdivx.zip/
22:27:37 T:140046980073216   DEBUG: SUBDIVX - _wait_for_extract: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
22:27:37 T:140046980073216   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc2 in position 45: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.subdivx-master/service.py", line 547, in <module>
                                                main()
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.subdivx-master/service.py", line 529, in main
                                                subs = Download(params["id"], workdir)
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.subdivx-master/service.py", line 395, in Download
                                                saved_fname = _save_subtitles(workdir, content)
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.subdivx-master/service.py", line 362, in _save_subtitles
                                                rval, fname = _handle_compressed_subs(workdir, tmp_fname)
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.subdivx-master/service.py", line 314, in _handle_compressed_subs
                                                if _wait_for_extract(workdir, filecount, base_mtime, MAX_UNZIP_WAIT):
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.subdivx-master/service.py", line 278, in _wait_for_extract
                                                log(fname)
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.subdivx-master/service.py", line 103, in log
                                                s = u"SUBDIVX - %s: %s" % (fname, msg)
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc2 in position 45: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
22:27:37 T:140048185100224   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
22:27:37 T:140046980073216    INFO: Python script stopped
22:27:37 T:140046980073216   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 140046980073216 terminating
22:27:37 T:140046434809600   DEBUG:  WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating
22:27:37 T:140046434809600   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.subtitles.subdivx/?action=download&filename=%2fmnt%2fhdd%2fffwd4tb%2fSeries%2fMe%20Robot%2fS01%2fMr.Robot.S01E07.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv&id=X6XNDM3Njc2X-mr-robot-s01e07

(2015-07-29, 02:26)laope Wrote:
(2015-07-05, 17:59)droningforever Wrote: Hello all,

is it possible that subdivx site changed again causing addon to fail? All of a sudden I'm getting "error en el script" for every movie (get subtitles list just ok, error message comes up when trying to download one). Tried a re-install of the addon with no luck.

Thanks!

same problem here

its the temp folder bug again...
just go to the subdivx temp folder and delete whatever file is in there. thats solved the problem for me

Great, it's working again. Thing is I read about this, but I was looking for "temp" folder in the wrong place (.kodi/addons instead of .kodi/userdata ). Had a sub file in there with a "ñ" and that was probably messing around with the script.

Thanks a lot Smile
Hi guys!

have you noticed that the site has changed the place where you can find the download link and added a 5 seconds waiting time? the plugin is not longer working due to that.
Any update soon?

Thanks for keeping it real!
(2015-08-26, 22:17)jamesonmula Wrote: Hi guys!

have you noticed that the site has changed the place where you can find the download link and added a 5 seconds waiting time? the plugin is not longer working due to that.
Any update soon?

Thanks for keeping it real!
Hi! There is a pull request in github (version 0.0.8) that is working perfectly.

Greetings
Hi,

Could you share the link for github?

thanks
(2015-09-01, 02:58)were55 Wrote: Hi,

Could you share the link for github?

thanks
It's in the addon.xml file: https://github.com/ramiro/service.subtit...ivx/pull/8

or
https://github.com/felexx90/service.subtitles.subdivx
Thanks for the heads up and thanks the author for keeping this project live.

¡Muchas gracias!
Gracias por compartirlo, funciona perfecto el fix!
Thanks , it works fine
Hello

I'm happy that the fix is working well, I think that the problem with the temp directory is fixed too, but tell me if someone has any problem, the fix was tested in Android and Windows so if anybody can tell me if it's working in other system operative
(2015-09-03, 21:46)felexx90 Wrote: Hello

I'm happy that the fix is working well, I think that the problem with the temp directory is fixed too, but tell me if someone has any problem, the fix was tested in Android and Windows so if anybody can tell me if it's working in other system operative
Thank you so much felex90!! SmileSmile

It's working great (including the deletion of content inside temp folder). I'm using OSMC in RP2.
Sorry for the stupid question, but how do I apply the fix ?
I am using openelec Raspberry Pi 2 and windows.
Thanks in advance
(2015-09-06, 11:03)jajito Wrote: Sorry for the stupid question, but how do I apply the fix ?
I am using openelec Raspberry Pi 2 and windows.
Thanks in advance

Hello

I guest the easy way is download from https://github.com/felexx90/service.subt...tag/v0.0.8 like zip file, and go to kodi, System -> Add-ons -> Install from zip file, select the zip file

PD: I don't know if it's necesary previewsly uninstall the addon
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.subdivx -- Spanish subtitles from Subdivx.com1