• 166(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
(2016-05-26, 22:43)McButton Wrote: This skin is no longer supported. However, when updating Kodi (I use Isengard) Shednox still worked for me. However, Madnox is almost exactly the same with some very cool and useful enhancements and fixes. There's really no negative for upgrading. You'll have to (want to) re-customize your skin settings, but after you do, you're good.

That said, I'm sure nobody will help you further with Shednox issues as they have been resolved and are actively being worked on with Madnox. Do yourself a favor and just let it go. It's worth it.

Thank you for replying.

Actually I just did that. I've done a clean install of Kodi 16.0 Jarvis with the latest version of Aeon Madnox. And I am STILL having the same issue described before. I tried Kodi 16.1 aswell also with a clean reinstall and Madnox on top of it. It is the SAME EXACT transparent black overlay when I am watching any image/gidital comicbook fullscreeen.

http://s32.postimg.org/uevzca6rp/220079.png

Do you know how to solve this? Everything else works fine.
Hi Luckcharm, as you have gone to the dark side and upgraded to Madnox post some more detailed info in the Madnox thread with regards to what exactly you are doing / accessing when you get the transparent overlay at the top? I'll then add it to the list and see if I can reproduce / fix it in Madnox.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-05-27, 13:20)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Luckcharm, as you have gone to the dark side and upgraded to Madnox post some more detailed info in the Madnox thread with regards to what exactly you are doing / accessing when you get the transparent overlay at the top? I'll then add it to the list and see if I can reproduce / fix it in Madnox.

Okay. Will do.
Also, does it work with any other skin? We may want to rule that out.
(2016-05-27, 18:38)McButton Wrote: Also, does it work with any other skin? We may want to rule that out.

check madnox thread Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
I just came back to post the "nevermind" as I saw it.
Can we still use Shednox on Jarvis, is this a less compact skin than Madnox, Madnox is too heavy a skin for my android box so I want something less...

Thanks

Ziggy
try reading a few post back Tongue
Hi, I would like to know if a shednox aeon is planned for Krypton I have an android box that closes kodi with madnox as I start sailing a bit. In addition I prefer shednox which is more light the the plex banner of the series is on 2 columns instead of one and that changes everything.
(2017-02-12, 22:36)Rack07 Wrote: Hi, I would like to know if a shednox aeon is planned for Krypton I have an android box that closes kodi with madnox as I start sailing a bit. In addition I prefer shednox which is more light the the plex banner of the series is on 2 columns instead of one and that changes everything.

MadNox is the successor of ShedNox and is Krypton compatible

Sent from my iPad
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29