•   
  • 11(current)
Win -  HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player
I don't know. It should load on the same active display as Kodi.
That's weird. It always display's on my main monitor, not the TV where I have Kodi. I'll see if I can find other settings that might fix the problem.
If it is a focus issue, you could try Launcher4Kodi. In the external players tab, add MPC-BE and set it to focus.
I am still struggling with understanding and writing Playercorefactory.xml files. I am still running 17.6. The wiki makes 85% sense. I've gone through probably a hundred different examples posted and I guess it's square peg / round hole with my brain ...

Problem :  A small few of 3D movies defaulting to VideoPlayer instead of MPC-BE. 
                - 10% default wrong
                - Examples:
                    - Filename that works: Ant-Man.bluray.3d.iso
                      Folder named the exact same name except delete .iso
                    - Filename that does not work: Age of Ultron.bluray.3d
                      Folder named the exact same name except delete .iso

Playercorefactory:
<playercorefactory>
 <players>
    <player name="PowerDVD" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
      <filename>C:\Users\Heinrich\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\PDVD.bat</filename>
      <playcountminimumtime>1140</playcountminimumtime>
    </player>
    <player name="MPC-BE" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
      <filename>C:\Users\Heinrich\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\MPCBE.bat</filename>
      <playcountminimumtime>1140</playcountminimumtime>
    </player>
 </players>
 <rules action="prepend">
    <rule filename=".*4k.*|.*UHD.*|.*uhd.*|.*uhd.*" player="MPC-BE"/>
    <rule filename=".*.3D.*|.*.3D.iso|3D.*" player="MPC-BE"/>
    <rule filetypes="bdmv|mpls|m2ts" player="VideoPlayer"/>
    <rule filetypes="3d" player="MPC-BE"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>
Could I ask you a question? But I'm sure my question will not get a good reply. Wink

I like to do the easiest thing in the world but Shield TV is not able to do it. It's really a disappointing crap.
I shoot UHD videos with a Lumix GH5 (Pal syestem, 50p 8bit, high bitrate) then I export to mp4 from Edius 9.
I put my videos in a external HDD with USB3 port and I like to watch them with Kodi and a good box player. But I'd like to see a good video with good images.  I'm asking too much?
Shield TV gave me a nervous breakdown because it isn't able to do the simplest thing that exists. I don't know, maybe it isn't able to work with Kodi.
I need to use Kodi because it can show all my video titles on one page.
Can you suggest a good box player but ONLY if you are an expert please and if you are already using some box players? THANKS.
I don't have any experience with the 4K Kodi boxes, so I couldn't be of much help. There aren't many to choose from because only a few Kodi platforms support 4K HDR. It should get better over time.
  •   
  • 11(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player4.437