Problem accessing shared drives from desktop
I have an asus chromebox that I am running openelec on and have a desktop with all of my stored media.

I aslo have a raspberry pi that I was experimenting on that is running raspbmc. I was trying to hook up some external drives to the pi and was seeing if I could read those drives on the chromebox.

Wasn't working so I think I tried to enable UPnP and Zeroconf on the pi to then see if I could access the drives on the chromebox.

Pretty sure when I tried it asked me for a username and password so I just tried the ones I usually use for these types of things.

Didn't work so I took the drives to the chromebox and tried to access them locally and the same username and password prompt came up.

So took the drives back to the desktop and put everything back as it usually is.

Then i rebooted my chromebox and now I cant even access my desktop shares at all, it keeps giving me a 'could not connect to network server' error.

I tried removing my desktop as a source but now i cant even add it back as it keep giving me a 'function not implemented' error.

I can access the desktop shares from other devices so I definitely messed something up on the chromebox.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Solved - did a soft reboot on the Chromebox and all is good now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem accessing shared drives from desktop0