Video extras :addon
Evening,

This addon seems to work but the icon isn't there in the info section of the film.

Is there anything I can do to add this or get it to work?
Hello James, is it possible for you to make a screenshot of the problem or explain me step by step what I can do to reproduce? I'm sorry but now I don't get what you mean [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]
Well it's not a problem that I can send a screenshot as such.

On aeon mq5 skin. When you click the info button there is the 'extras' button which lists the extras in the directory for that film. That's what this addon is for and it works well.

I've just switched to Titan skin and although I can go into the addon and see the extras that way, if I go into e film the 'extras' button isn't there when you click info.

Is the addon completely compatible with Titan skin?
(2014-11-24, 23:43)James_liv Wrote: Well it's not a problem that I can send a screenshot as such.

On aeon mq5 skin. When you click the info button there is the 'extras' button which lists the extras in the directory for that film. That's what this addon is for and it works well.

I've just switched to Titan skin and although I can go into the addon and see the extras that way, if I go into e film the 'extras' button isn't there when you click info.

Forgive me but I had never heard from and used that addon...
It's really easy to get it integrated so will post a beta version for you tomorrow which has the support for that addon included.

You'll than have a button added in the "movie info dialog".

I don't have any extras in any of my movies so you have to test it for yourself :-)
(2014-11-25, 00:30)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-11-24, 23:43)James_liv Wrote: Well it's not a problem that I can send a screenshot as such.

Forgive me but I had never heard from and used that addon...
It's really easy to get it integrated so will post a beta version for you tomorrow which has the support for that addon included.

You'll than have a button added in the "movie info dialog".

I don't have any extras in any of my movies so you have to test it for yourself :-)

Really??!!? You'll add it to the Titan skin? Outstanding!!
You could really do with seeing how it works in Aeon MQ5, it brings a menu up with the extras listed in the films respective extras folder.

Looking forward to seeing it pal. Thank you very much!
Any update?
(2014-11-26, 02:51)James_liv Wrote: Any update?

Sorry, forgot to send you an update.
I added this to the latest beta version but I couldn't test it myself as I dont't have any movies in my collection with extra's.

If you install the latest betaversion of the skin, you'd notice a button for VideoExtras in the movie info dialog.

Please try it out and let me know!
(2014-11-26, 12:50)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-11-26, 02:51)James_liv Wrote: Any update?

Sorry, forgot to send you an update.
I added this to the latest beta version but I couldn't test it myself as I dont't have any movies in my collection with extra's.

If you install the latest betaversion of the skin, you'd notice a button for VideoExtras in the movie info dialog.

Please try it out and let me know!

Brilliant! Thanks.
Which repo is the beta in?
(2014-11-26, 14:21)James_liv Wrote: Brilliant! Thanks.
Which repo is the beta in?

I use the mediabrowser repo for bèta's of the skin:

http://cdn.mediabrowser.tv/downloads/add...-1.0.1.zip
Yes mate. That worked brilliantly. Thank you very much. Honestly appreciate that.

If I one tiny improvement it was that the videoextras menu button needs to be scrolled down see it and ideally it would be preferable to just be at the bottom of the list without scrolling.
But that really is a tiny tiny improvement.

You a hero pal. Thanks
(2014-11-26, 23:37)James_liv Wrote: Yes mate. That worked brilliantly. Thank you very much. Honestly appreciate that.

If I one tiny improvement it was that the videoextras menu button needs to be scrolled down see it and ideally it would be preferable to just be at the bottom of the list without scrolling.
But that really is a tiny tiny improvement.

You a hero pal. Thanks

fixed it in the latest beta

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video extras :addon0