Samsung led and jitter pic fixed, but now sync issues. Please help....
For a long time I have been not to happy with the jittering picture on my 65" samsung led. I have read a lot of post on this subject and understand that this is a samsung problem. I had the same trouble with my samsung 55".

I few days ago I tried to change the "refresh rate to match video" and "sync playback to display". Now the jittering is gone and video plays smooth. But now I have trouble with sync sound. It is just a bit off. I see other allso end up with this ressult. But there is a coment on this forum that there is a thread that explanes how to fix this problem. I cant find this one. Can any one help. I feel that I am close to solve a long strugle to have smoot playback....... Thanks!!!!
Disable Sync to Display and Leave refreshrate change turned on
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-11-29, 13:27)Memphiz Wrote: Disable Sync to Display and Leave refreshrate change turned on

Ok, I just tried. Still sync problem
Yeah, i had a consistent sync isue on all movies and solved it using a sledge hammer approach.

While watching the movie, select sound icon on the lower right, then audio offset near the top of the popup window.
Adjust the offset so your happy with the sync and "set as default for all videos" which is near the bottom of the same popup.
Close the popup and enjoy your movie...

Obviously it's not the ideal way of solving the problem as HDMI v1.3 is meant to have audio sync capabilities and HDMI v2.0 has dynamic auto lip-sync capabilities.
But in my case HDMI wasn't audio syncing as it should so it was either a windows driver issues or some equimpent issues in the HDMI pipeline which i never resolved.
The sleadge hammer did the job for now...

It's a workaround solution if all your movies have the same consistant audio offset as in my case.
Even if they don't all have the same offset, you can apply an offset to only the one movie by not pressing "set as default for all videos"...
It's a bit of work and i'm not sure if offest gets exported with your database but it's better than nothing...

One day i'll get back to looking at the htpc and hdmi pipeline... maybe there is a driver or some equipment firmware fix i can apply but for now i'm watching movies Nod
I'm a XBMC novice :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Samsung led and jitter pic fixed, but now sync issues. Please help....0