All movies and TV shows missing
Hi,

I am a relative newby here but had Raspbmc (XBMC 13.2) running well on my PI. I recently added another profile and changed the skin from Confluence to Confluence customization then back again to Confluence. Now all movies and tv shows no longer show up from homepage (no fan art / recently added etc). Movies and TV Shows buttons are still there with all of their sub categories (title, year etc), but when you click any of them they are completely empty ie, blank page with 2 dots at top. Going to files, the movies are there.

I have tried removing library link to files and resetting content, refreshing library, rebooting etc with no luck.

Any help to see movies in fanart/ list list again greatly appreciated.

Thanks
So after finally finding a thread with a similar problem, I have made some progress. I had put a password on the master profile (full numeric) and applied it to videos. I removed the password completely and presto! I can see all my movies and TV shows again. Put the passcode back on.......everything disappears.....on both profiles!! Is this a known bug??

I will do some more experimenting tonight.
Remove all sources. Add your source under VIDEOS/FILES by searching the directory, not just a click over. If it's networked, find the network path. If it's plugged, go to like (add source) rootfilesystem/var/media/ whatever. Then set the content type and scrape it.

Now, when you add the lock, you're good. Something is up with the system not deleting all of your content from an old source or you added it somewhere/somehow you shouldn't. I've been fighting this very thing for like 2 months with no resolve. Only figured it out myself the other night. Hope this helps.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208996

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All movies and TV shows missing0