Suddenly can't scrape moves, but tv shows work fine?
Hey there - so I've suddenly got this problem - my TV shows continue to scrape fine, but none of my movies are found (which have always worked fine in the past). The log only gives me:
WARNING: No information found for item 'smb://OPENELEC/sdb1-ata-ST1000DM003-9YN1/XBMCLibrary/Movies/Bolt/VIDEO_TS.IFO', it won't be added to the library.

- I've removed the source, and re-added
- I've ensured the 'Each movie is in a separate folder with the movie title as name' is enabled
- I've deleted all databases and the sources.xml files and rebooted, re-added, re-scanned, same problem

Could anyone suggest what could be going wrong? Oh, the movies are on a Windows network share, and the machine that hosts them (an OpenElec XBMC) scrapes the moves fine for itself.
It´s hard to tell without the complete Debug Log...

Could you provide it please?
Ah, the irony. In putting together the debug logs, I spotted the problem and fixed it.
(2014-12-02, 19:56)brucem Wrote: Ah, the irony. In putting together the debug logs, I spotted the problem and fixed it.

Care to share the problem and solution? I'm having a similar problem.
My network settings were incorrect - could access the local network but not the internet

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suddenly can't scrape moves, but tv shows work fine?0