IPTVSimple won't stay enabled
Kodi 14 RC2 on Android 5.0 Nexus Player

I can enable and configure the IPTVSimple add-on, however it does not stay enabled once I exit out to the main Kodi menu. If I try to load channels it tells me that no PVR add-on is enabled, enabling the add-on again produces the same results.

I'm not certain how to get a log of what is going on with the Nexus Player version of Kodi, but any help would be appreciated.

Is this a known bug?

Gotham does not have this issue when loaded on the same device.
Same with me. When I checked the log, it complaints about m3u file corrupted. I guess, there might be coding issue.

When I uninstalled PVR IPTV Simple Client, and tried to reinstall, it gave "Dependencies not met" error.

It's Broken.
I too got the similar error, whlie cleaning up my old M3U,I uninstall PVR IPTV Simple Client, Its nto allowing me to re-install it.

Can anyone suggest how can I watch live TV channels, without using PVR IPTV Simple Client. Huh
If you are using the ***REMOVED*** list or got the m3u from any of the knock-off how-to sites, it was taken down. The list admin took it down in protest of and to disrupt all the scam artists selling the list or even IPTV boxes using his list intended to be free. ***MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED***

The m3u file link now goes to a generic hosting landing page, this also means your last working m3u was probably replaced by random HTML. The file is cached in /home/user/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.iptvsimple/ but is probably wiped already if you are here.

If you saved the m3u, it should still work. The update to RC2 I think was coincidental timing and not the cause of problems.
I provide my own IPTV channels and build my own m3u files. All of that is working on Gotham builds. So, the issue is not the streams or the playlist file.

It is specifically Helix builds on x86 Android that have this issue for me.

Looking through the logs I see no specific reason that the add-on will not work.

It can be enabled and configured but as soon as I reset the PVR database to load up the channels from the playlist it says there are no PVR add-ons enabled.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried the 14.1-RC1 and 15.0-alpha for x86 Android and they also have the same issue.
I am having the exact same issue on an Apple TV 2 and Kodi 14. I enable and configure, then it tells me no PVR add-on enabled. I tried numerous times.
I am having a similar issue where on rebooting my box once in every times it will tell me I have no PVR addon enabled, and I have to select from the list of clients for it to work. Using 5.0 final.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple won't stay enabled0