• 54(current)
Release Mimic 1.x for Helix
On my phone so can't be too detailed. Find the skin's 1080i folder, wiki can help you locate your userdata. Then just move that one includes file out of the folder and restart.
i think i figure out where the folder are Big Grin
when u mean restart is the computer right? sorrry if im doing stupid questions, just wanna figure out what is this
(2015-07-04, 18:17)dkgonas Wrote: when u mean restart is the computer right? sorrry if im doing stupid questions, just wanna figure out what is this
No, just restart Kodi.
ok man i just found the problem... it's one foulder call it shourtcuts i just delete her and kodi create her again now i have no error!
Hi Braz,

Having an issue with the skin: when watching a video, I can't, using my mouse, click on the middle of the seek bar and that it will jump to the middle (where I clicked).

Is this intentional?
(2015-07-19, 23:11)zukove Wrote: Hi Braz,

Having an issue with the skin: when watching a video, I can't, using my mouse, click on the middle of the seek bar and that it will jump to the middle (where I clicked).

Is this intentional?
Yeah, there's no mouse support for progress bars due to the way player controls are coded.
Is it planned in the near future?
And what about can see plot by selecting a picture in films widget?
Please?
(Sorry, my english is shit)
(2015-07-19, 23:26)zukove Wrote: Is it planned in the near future?
No plans for additional mouse support, Mimic is designed for remote/keyboard.
(2015-07-20, 00:16)conel7luis Wrote: And what about can see plot by selecting a picture in films widget?
Please?
(Sorry, my english is shit)
I think I understand what you are asking for. Wink You mean like how Arctic Zephyr displays widgets? No plans to display plot for video widgets.
hi braz, great skin ! umm... I'm new to this forum so go easy on me Smile

I've a problem, after changing to mimic , xbmc seem to lost all text ! and i can't roll back because of this. Sad

Here is the pics :

I'm apparently confused, could anyone tell me what i should do?

Appreciate,
(2015-07-27, 11:59)Cody Wrote: hi braz, great skin ! umm... I'm new to this forum so go easy on me Smile

I've a problem, after changing to mimic , xbmc seem to lost all text ! and i can't roll back because of this. Sad

Here is the pics :

I'm apparently confused, could anyone tell me what i should do?

Appreciate,
Remove your guisettings.xml and restart. See here for the location of your user data folder:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata

If you are new to Kodi I recommend starting with Kodi 15 Isengard and Mimic 2.2.0.
Hihi braz ,

Many thanks for the prompt reply.

I figured out that i wasn't using kodi ( my bad ) as i search throughout my mac of guisettings.xml, no where to be found.

what should i do? Sad( is there any way to roll back to the confluence, that i had previously? or, surely not, i had to reinstalled xbmc again? Sad((((

Thanks,
No idea about Mac, but you should have a guisettings.xml. What version of XBMC/Kodi do you have installed? Mimic only supports 14 and 15.
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 1.x for Helix9