XBMCUbuntu VNC
Hey,
I am having troubles trying to attach a VNC. I'm using x11vnc, but the problem is that I don't have a display to login onto the computer with XBMCUBUNTU and login. I would need to have access to the login manager thing of junk so I can login to XBMCUBUNTU instead of some desktop environment and let the DLNA work. I currently have ssh access, but I need to access the screen without using the actual screen. The only x envirionment running is the ssh.
How should I approach this?

Thanks!
I hear what you are saying but putting all that aside what are you trying to accomplish? you can probably get anything done via ssh access.
יונתן בן-חיים
I am trying to get XBMC running(DLNA Is not a daemon) so I can stream to my boxes. I just moved, and I can't put this box near the tv that has the input. Easiest way would be to do x11vnc. I tried doing the guess for the login screen, but no luck... still at the stupid root prompt in VNC. I am doing this btw through SSH access
New problem... I just plugged it into tv(had to), but now it won't log in. After I log in it will just refresh the login page, no matter if I do xbmc or xbmcubuntu.
What should I do?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=74791
I've read somewhere that you should install an nsx server for login and desktop on xbmcbuntu

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCUbuntu VNC0